99.

We have to get to the island where the airships are. So now we are swimming, or technically the eel hound is swimming. I look up at the sky that turned red because of the comet and it looked beautiful and Suki thought the same.

We arrived at the island and got off the eel hound and walked up the steep rock wall. When we got on the top we got to see the air ships and they were taking off already. Toph launched us up in the sky and we barely made it on the ship. I looked at the other ships, we had a whole lot of work to do.

But luckily we fly above water so I'm not worried about running out of it. We make our way to the control room and Toph takes out everyone in there. When we walk in I get rid of the fires and Sokka spoke to the crew and that they had to meet in a specific place, he was going to drop them into the ocean.

We fly up again and towards the big airship in the front that belongs to the Fire Lord. ''Were not going to catch up to him in time!'' Sokka said dreadful. And then a huge fire came from the ship and burned everything on the ground.

''Aang is here'' I say and look in front of me as if I could see him but I couldn't, I could feel him. Sokka looks at me and then in front of us were the big ship is taken down. ''It's Aang! He's back!'' he shouts happy. ''I told you so'' I smile.

Sokka took over from Suki and we got higher and higher and then suddenly to the left. He was going to crash this ship against all the others. I look down and see the fire coming from all the firebenders and burning the beautiful forest down there. ''That's a lot of fire down there'' Toph says feeling the heat coming through the broken window.

I lay my hand on her shoulder. Sokka takes Toph's hand and we make our way to the top of the ship as quickly as possible. We run to another ship but Suki gets stuck. ''Suki!'' Sokka shouts and wants to go to her. ''Finish your job Sokka I will be alright'' she shouts and Toph and I hold back Sokka.

Then we have to jump because the part were standing on crashes into another ship. And then I felt it, Aangs pain and I fall down on my knees and Sokka covers my and Toph's head from the ship materials that a falling from the sky.

''Are you alright Miku?'' I hear Toph ask. ''Yes, but Aang isn't doing so great'' I say and take a few deep breaths to calm my body. Toph bends a wing and now it crashes into the other ships. A firebender comes out and the fire he produces is one that I can't stop with my waterbending right now so we run and fall.

Sokka manages to grab Toph's hand and uses his sword to slow down and I can grab a platform in time. Two more benders come and Sokka uses his boomerang to take one out and the other with his sword. I see that Toph is slipping from his grip and more benders come.

And then it hits me. An excruciating pain and I try my best to keep holding on. ''Miku? What's happening?!'' Sokka yells. ''Zuko'' I can barely get out and then lighting comes from my body. I know I can't hold on anymore and I let go but first I direct the lightning at the bender and knock them out. 

''Miku! No'' I hear Sokka yell and Toph looks shocked down knowing from Sokka's reaction that I'm falling down. And I smile at them to let him know that is alright. I keep falling and I feel the water near and I begin to bend it so it comes to me and it works I have a semi soft landing.

And now a rush of energy goes through me and I now it's Aang he is in the Avatar state. I look at the fire around me and I bring my arms up as I've seen Zuko and Aang do so many times after their training. I bring my arms down and breath out. The fire around me goes out and I look around in disbelief.

Then I see Roku ''Is this because of the comet?'' I ask him and he nods. I focused on my hands and there it was a small fire and I smiled. I used water to get up higher and I focused on all the fire around me and did the same thing and the fires around me wet out. I smiled and took all the water I could take and brought myself up to the airship that Sokka, Toph and Suki were on. ''Miku!'' Sokka yelled and gave me a big hug.

Then there was this huge white blue light and then a red light. I fell down as if all my energy was being taken from me and I knew it was Aang. I looked at the place he was and Sokka lifted me up and looked in the same direction knowing through me that was where Aang is.

The sky became red and then everything got blue and it was over. I smiled, he found another way. We took the ship to Aang and when Sokka got out he was you know Sokka-ish. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.