77.

We had to get inside again and the next time we came up would be on the beaches. We were almost there and we had to fill the torpedo's, they were made of ice so water benders had to launch them. We reached to beach and now it was time for the real fight to begin. Once we were on shore the submarines were under attack and we all ran out. I walked at the back and took a lot of water with me from the sea. I used to freeze the men and women in the towers that were attacking us.

Now I got in front so I could cover for the men that were fighting. Then the man that said to Sokka I would turn on them today got attacked by two fire benders and he was cornered. I took them both out and the man gave me a weird look.

''You can't take them out yourself? Weak'' I grinned and he looked furious and I walked away. I kept taking fire benders out so the warriors had free passage.

Suddenly there was Sokka on Appa, but I didn't see Katara or their father with them. Sokka yelled a few commands and everyone got in position.

We finally reached the wall and they blew it up on two sides. I was in position because it was my job to create a huge wave to take out most of the fire benders on the other side and so I did. After the water was gone our men ran through the hole fast.

''That was great Miku, I know you could pull it off'' Sokka praised me and I smiled. ''Where are your father and Katara? I didn't see them'' I ask Sokka quick. ''Dad got hurt and Katara is watching and healing him'' he said with a sad voice.

''I'm sorry but I'm sure he will be fine with Katara healing him'' I said and ran away to take out some fire benders. But then I felt this overwhelming emotion of anger and disappointment and I couldn't bend as I gasped for air.

Luckily Toph shielded me ''What happened? Is there something wrong with Aang?'' she asked me as she looked around. ''He's not hurt but he is feeling disappointed and angry. But I have no clue why'' I said irritated. It would be so much easier if I could read his mind and not only feel his emotions. I lashed my anger out at ten fire benders and threw them against the wall and froze them.

Everything was going great so far and the eclipse hasn't even started yet. I see Katara coming through the gate with her father and I walk over to them. And then I felt it. ''Aang'' I said just as Katara was looking up to the sky

''Isn't that Aang?'' she said and it was indeed Aang. He tells us that the Fire Lord isn't here on the island. ''So that's explains your emotions'' I say, Aang nods and Hadoka gives me a weird look but I ignore him.

Sokka thinks the Fire Lord will still be on the island but maybe in a bunker or something. Aang decides to try and find the Fire Lord and I'm going to join them in looking for him while Katara stays with the rest.

When we reach the volcano we jump off Appa and Toph feels natural tunnels under the ground and something made of metal in the heart of the volcano. She makes a tunnel and we walk in. We follow Toph as she knows her way and finally we reach the chambers of the Fire Lord. But he is not present, however his daughter Azula is. Sokka and Aang are shocked but it didn't surprise me really. And yet another surprise. She brought back Dai Li agents from Ba Sing Se, I sigh of course.

We fight the Dai Li and Azula but she is too fast and she's only running. Sokka noticed it too ''Guys stop it. I think she's only playing with us to keep us here. She's not even try to win this fight'' Sokka said and we look at him. Azula laughs. And as we walk away she says something about a girl that Sokka apparently knows and he charges at her.

But then I see the knife but Toph is faster and she has her pinned against the wall. Sokka is trying to get the information he wants out of her but she won't talk. ''Sokka, come on she won't say it'' Aang said to him and they back away from her. I take a little water from my pouch and put it on my finger and I freeze it. I walk over to Azula and watch her.

''What are you going to do, little water bender'' she mocked me. ''I never know why everyone calls me little, but I don't care much really. Say bye to your perfect face'' I say and I scrape my finger with ice across het cheek from her ear to her chin.

I smile as I see the result. ''You stupid girl! This will heal just fine!'' she shouts at me. ''Oh really? I didn't think so. You see this isn't clean water it has all kinds of bacteria in it so you will have a nice little scar so you'll never forget me'' I smile sweet at her.

And then I feel the energy of the sun and I back away. She charged at us with her feet and then she breaks free. She gives us the information about where her father is and then she runs away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.