The games begin

Michael POV

I have an interview today to promote my new album 'thriller' even though I'm mainly here to promote the album, Julie Owens will be the one interviewing me. Julie is well known for being a manipulative bitch and always trying to find dirt on people especially me for some reason. I've done interviews with her before and I hate it, she always tries to go into personal stuff. She's been trying to find dirt on me for years, but the truth is there isn't anything for her to find.

I'm sitting in my dressing room and Quincy my manager walks over "you ok Mike? Your really quiet"

"I'm just not looking forward to this interview"

"don't worry about a thing ok? Just stick to the topic and if she tries to get all personal then just steer it back to what you wanna talk about" I nod an fake a smile. "I just wanna get this whole thing over and done with already...I'm gonna go to the bathroom be right back" I sigh and he nods as I leave the room.

I'm walking around the corridors and I see this really pretty young girl searching for something and looking really worried and I smile instantly recognising her "are you ok?" I smile walking over to her "I lost my ring! I've been looking everywhere. Please will you help me?"

"Sure, what does it look like?"
After she describes it I start helping her look for it. And after we've been searching for a while I see it under a table. "is this it?" I smile turning to show her and She sighs in relief then hugs me before taking the ring from me
"thank you!" She smiles placing it on her finger "No problem"

"I'm Faith" she smiles sweetly and extends her hand to me.
"Michael" I smile back shaking her hand

***

We stand talking for a moment, then Julie Owens comes storming down the corridor "Faith! I thought I told you to wait for me in my office" she snaps "I was just looking for.."

"don't care!" she cuts her off "when I tell you to do something I expect you to do it"

"yes mother, I'm sorry" Faith sighs then turns to me and smiles "it was nice meeting you"

She walks away and Julie turns to me "your interview is next" says coldly then walks off.
"your playing with fire" Quincy says from behind making me jump "how long have you been standing there?" I turn confused, "long enough to see you checking out Faith's ass as she was leaving" He looks at me sternly raising an eyebrow

"I was NOT checking out her ass!" I shake my head "I was just helping her look for..."

"that's Julie Owen's 16 year old jail bait of a daughter so if I was you I'd stay far away from that little manipulative temptress, she's just sniffing around trying to get some gossip"

"I know who she is" I roll my eyes at him "and like I said I was just helping find something"

"sure you were" he folds his arms raising and eyebrow.

***
"I'll go find the driver" Quincy says after the interview is finally over.

when he leaves the dressing room I get up to see if I can find Faith before I leave. As I'm about to open the door, I hear a light tap on the door and Faith is standing at the door timidly "hey! Come in" I smile motioning her in and she smiles shyly then walks in and I close the door behind us "I'm really sorry about how rude my mother was during your interview"

"don't worry about it" I shrug "I knew she gonna bring up rumours and my personal stuff"

"as long as your ok." she mumbles looking at the ground "so...do you work here with your parents?" I ask trying to make her feel less uncomfortable, but also generally curious and She looks up and smiles slightly "hopefully one day! My mother brings me here sometimes to get some hands on experience"

"so your here often?" I ask
She's about to speak when Quincy walks in.

He stands and looks at me and Faith skeptically for a moment "the cars outside" he says in a neutral tone and I nod. "ok I'll meet you there in a minute" he nods still looking at me skeptically then goes to the car.

I turn back to Faith "If you want real some hands on experience maybe you could interview me sometime?"

"really!?" She looks at me surprised and I smile nodding "sure, if you give me your number, I'll call you and we can set something up" I hand her my phone and she types her number then hands it back. We say our goodbyes and I head out to meet Quincy in the car.

***

Faith's POV

Shortly after Michael leaves the room my mother comes in "So...did he take the bait?"

"yup! he took my number and wants to meet up sometime to do an interview" I smirk and
she smiles proudly "good work! And the shy, timid little girl thing....genius!"

"Works every time!" I smile proudly and we both giggle and head off home.

***

Quincy's POV

I'm sat waiting in the car when Michael finally opens the door "finally! What took you so long?" He closes the door and sits back in his seat "She was giving me her number so we can set up an interview some time"

"so do you believe me now?" I raise an eyebrow at him and he starts smirking "yup! She's definitely up to something"

"and your still gonna meet up with her!?" I frown and his smirk grows slightly bigger "I'm just going to get to know her a little that's all" he shrugs innocently. "I can't believe your doing this" I chuckle shaking my head.