The truth

Michael's POV

I wake up early and go downstairs and smile seeing Faith in the kitchen making breakfast and walk up behind her "something smells good" I say softly wrapping my arms around her from behind and she jumps slightly making me giggle. "good morning" she giggles, turning round and pecks my lips "good morning beautiful" I smile kissing her back. "how'd my two most special people sleep?" I smile gently rubbing my hand against her stomach "we slept great" she smiles placing her hand on top of mine "I can wait to find out what we're having" she smiles. "we'll have to start thinking of names soon" I smile and she smiles back.

I was really worried in the beginning because when we first found out Faith would never talk about it and changed the subject if I tried to bring incl up and I was worried that she was having doubts about wanting to keep it, but lately we've been talking alot more about it and it's not just me that brings it up any more and I can tell by the look in her eyes when we discuss it that she's starting to come around to the idea of being a mommy.

"will you be at the studio all day today?" Faith asks as we're eating breakfast and I shake my head. "I'm gonna be their until this afternoon then I'm coming so me and you can drive to your grandma's cabin for the night" I smile "aren't we supposed to be going to your moms tomorrow morning?"

"we'll be back, we'll just have to leave early" I shrug "we could just go another time"

"nope. It has to be tonight"

"why?" She frowns confused "because tonight's a full moon and I don't wanna wait until the next one"

"for what?" She asks even more confused. "you'll see" I smirk slightly. "your not a werewolf are you?" She giggles "it's true" I sigh playfully "that whole thriller video was actually my confession" I chuckle "seriously though. What's so special about tonight?" She asks again. "I told you. It's a full moon"

"what difference does that make?" She shrugs "it just does trust me" I smile kissing her softly and she kisses me back the same way.

Are moment is cut short when one of my security calls me to let me know Jackie is at the gate and wants to speak to us about something urgent.

*

"if you came here to argue with me again then you can..."

"I didn't come here to fight" Jackie cuts me off "they why did you?" I shrug and he sighs heavily "whoever tipped off the papers are claiming that they have proof and..."

"what kind of proof?" Faith asks "apparently they have DNA proof and promised to sell it to the highest bidder and.."

"you said you got rid of that test" I cut him off "I did!"

"so how will they have proof? We only did that one test" Faith frowns confused "well their saying the test was done between you and Michael and it came back as a match and now all the papers are in a kind of bidding war to get their hands on it"

"We never did any test" I shake my head "people can get hold of your DNA all kinds of way. From hair strands, something you may have drank from or sweat. A whole bunch of ways. Anybody could have gotten you DNA without you even knowing it"

"so what are we supposed to do? Can't we find out who it is?" I ask and he shakes his head "I've tried, but nobody's talking they just keep saying it's from an anonymous source"

"so there's nothing we can do?" Faith cuts in visibly upset and I put my arms around "it's ok, we'll figure something out" I say softly "we'll just say it's fake or we can threaten to sue whoever prints it. Because neither of you gave consent to any kind testing and there's no proof it's actually your DNA's and..."