Last supper

Emily's POV

It's been two weeks, but Faith is finally coming over today and this time she'll be coming without Michael and the baby, which will make this job much easier. I knew he was lying that day he called me saying Faith was ill and the fact that I've seen them both on TV and in magazines many times and every time Faith look absolutely fine, but heavily guarded as always, but luckily for me she'll be coming over by herself this time.

I think Michael must have sensed that I'd found out the truth and that's why he wouldn't allow me near Faith, but after many conversations with them both on the phone I've managed to convince him that I don't suspect anything.

****
Faith's POV

"I'm gonna miss you"

"Aww.. i'm gonna miss you too sweetie" I smile and give Sally an adorable little girl, Michael and I met at the hospital a hug. "We'll come back and see you really soon" Michael smiles giving her a hug too. "You will!?... both of you!?" She smiles excitedly at both of us. "Of course we will! You keep getting better for us ok?" I smile "I will! I promise!" She smiles excitedly.

"Thank you both so much for coming, you have no idea how much all of this means to us all" Erin, Sally's mom smiles when we leave the room. "You don't have to thank us, we love coming to visit. You have an amazing little girl" Michael smiles at her. "We have everything to thank you both for. If it wasn't for you two paying for her treatment then Sally wouldn't be with us right now and to come all this way to visit her and...." she pauses trying not to cry "it may take us a while, but my husband and I will pay you back... every penny and..."

"You'll do no such thing" I smile cutting her off. "Seeing Sally getting better each day is more than enough for us" Michael smiles.

*

"I can't believe that's the same little girl we met a month ago" Michael says as we're driving from the hospital. "I know! And with all the treatment she's getting. She'll be running around again in no time. Did you see how many steps she took today!?" I smile proudly of her. "I feel bad for her mom though. She still keeps blaming herself for what happened" Micheal sighs. "She took her eyes of the road for second, it could have happened to anybody... but Sally's getting better and that's the main thing" I smile and he nods smiling back.

"What time's your meeting?" I ask changing the subject. "In an hour. I'm really sorry I can't come with you today, I tried my best to change the day, but this was the only day Quincy could arrange"

"It's fine. You don't have to apologise for working" I shrug. "Are you sure your ok going by yourself? Because I could still call one of our bodyguards to come and.."

"Michael, I'm going to visit my grandma, I'm pretty sure i'll be ok alone with a little old lady" I chuckle slightly. "That's true" he chuckles back. "But what if there's something wrong with you or the baby or something? Or..."

"The baby's fine and I'm fine and if there is a problem then i'll call you straight away" I cut him off. "

****

Faith's POV

"And this was taken on Elsie's 16th birthday"  my grandma smiles showing me a photo of my great grandma who passed. "She was so beautiful" I smile looking at the photo. "And you look just like her" she smiles back.

I've been at my grandma's for about an hour and the whole time we've been talking about my grandparents and aunts and uncles, especially my grandma Elise who I knew and was close to as a child. I never saw any photo's of her when she was young and it's really nice to hear what she was like when she was younger which is pretty much the same as she always was when I knew her.

As we're looking through more photo's the baby starts moving around. "Is everything ok sweetheart?" My grandmother asks concerend noticing my discomfort and I nod. "The baby's just moving around alot is all"

"It'll all be over before you know it" she smiles and I nod smiling back. "Why don't I make us some lunch?" She says getting up from her seat. "Sure. I'll come and help you" I smile about to get up from my seat. "Don't be silly, you need to rest in your condition. I can manage" she cuts me off. "Why don't you wait right here and look at some more photo's and i'll be right back" she smiles and heads into the kitchen to make us both something to eat.

****
Julie's POV

It's been two weeks since I spoke to Faith and my lawyer has been filling me in on what's been going on, on the outside and he told me that Faith and Michael have been doing alot of charity work and been seen out of town most of the last week and done some interviews. It's not like either of them to want to do interviews or be seen out in public so much, especially Faith so I'm guessing most of it is Michael's doing and Faith is just going along with it as always, but if they've been photographed out of town and doing all this charity work, then that means they haven't been anywhere near my mom.

After speaking to both Faith and Michael, I could see in their eyes they were starting to believe me and that Emily was the one to blame for Danny not me, but the two of them are so alike and so stubbon, neither of them will admit it, but are just staying away from my mom.

I understand Faith still being hurt and not helping me out of here and I don't blame her. I never really took much time or effort to spend with Faith when she was young and left her with nannies all the time just like I would have with Precious if she hadn't been stolen from me. I do love Faith, but after what happened to Danny, everytime I tried to bond with her I just couldn't and would always push her away.

I know I've been a terrible mother to Faith, but I know deep down that she believes me about my mom and even though I'm pissed as hell she hasn't come to help me out of this place, I'm still happy that Faith and Michael are staying away from my mom and her and precious are both safe.

****
Emily's POV

Faith is still in the living room and I'm in the kitchen finishing off making lunch and so far everything has been going perfect. Faith has come here alone with out a Precious, Michael or any gaurds that Michael normally has around Faith and things are so much easier now it's just the two of us.

"Lunch is ready" I smile, taking the food into the dining room and Faith smiles back and comes over sit down.

"Not that one" I quickly say as she's about to sit down and she looks at me confused. "I put alot of salt on mine. Way to much for a woman in your condition" I fake a smile motion in her to the other seat and she smiles and sits down, without questioning me. "I'll just go and get us something to drink"

I come back a moment later with two glasses of water and I smile to myself when I see Faith has already started eating. "This is really good!" She says "thank you. I'll have to teach the the recipe sometime" I fake a smile and join her at the table and smile proudly to myself knowing that pretty soon my sweet and innocent grandaughter will be free from that demon.

****
Michael's POV

After my meeting, Quincy and I decide to go and get some coffee before we go to the studio.

"Something in your mind?" Quincy asks and I sigh "I feel really bad about not going with Faith to visit her grandma today"

"You had a buisness meeting. It's not like you just didn't go because you didn't feel like it" he shrugs. "I know, but Faith's grandma's only just come into her life again and...."

"Which means they have alot of catching up to do" he cuts me off. "I guess so" I shrug. I haven't told Quincy the whole story about how Emily came into our lives or about Julie and Danny, I just said that they made contact. I do trust Quincy, but the least amount of people who knows what been going on the better. Plus him not knowing actually helps in a way because when I come to the studio it's all about work and music and nothing else.

Once we arrive at the studio me, Quincy and the others get straight into work and not five minutes go by and Karen comes rushing in with a worried expression.