The truth Pt.2

Michael's POV

Faith and I are cuddling on the sofa watching a movie and one of my guards calls to telling me Jackie is at the gate and wants to speak to me. "can you tell him I'm busy or something?"

"he said it's important and needs to speak to you ungently"

"I'll be right there" I sigh. "is everything ok?" Faith turns to me and smile at her through pursed lips

"everything's fine. you wait here. I'll be right back" I smile and peck Faith's lips and go to speak with Jackie, making sure to close the living room door first.

I go to the front door and Jackie steps inside looking really agitated. "hey! It's great to see you but, now's really not a good time. I was just on my way out and..."

"where's Faith?" He cuts me off and I look at him confused why he'd ask about her. "who?" I shrug trying to act clueless."look Mike, I'm not gonna play that with you right now ok? I'm sick of all these fucking games already! I know about you and Faith dating and that's she's living here. Now where is she? I need to speak to you both"

"what do you need to speak to her for?" I frown. "can you just get her please?"

"why?" I say nervously "just go get her please? This is really important"

"No! Enough people have upset her today so whatever it is you can tell me" I frown, refusing to get her and he sighs taking a deep breath. "you and Faith can't be together"

"yes we can! she's gonna be 18 in a few months and..."

"she's my daughter" he cuts me off "no she's not!" and frown shaking my head. "it's the truth I swear. Her mother Julie used to live on the same street as us back in Gary me an her hit once and..."

"we never knew Julie Owens as kids! And we weren't even in Gary when Faith would have been born, so you can't be her father! You just wanna break us up because you dont like her mother. What happened between you and Julie is nothing to do with Faith. If you two broke up on bad terms that's on you two. Don't take it out on me and Faith"

"you didn't know her... because you were 5 years old and it happened before we left... Mike why would I just randomly turn up at your door and say this if it wasn't true? I'm sorry to have to do this but it's the truth"

"if your really her father then where were you for past 17 years, Huh? She already has a dad" I shrug with an attitude. "plus! she looks nothing like you. she has blonde hair and Your not even the same colour. Sure, she has a slightly year round tan but, she white so she can't be your daughter. We're together and we love each other. And your not speaking to her!" I frown.

"she looks like her mother" he sighs "I know it's hard to get your head around, but it's true and I never told anyone about Faith because Julie moved away and got married. They were a happy family and Faith was taken care of. I'd see her with her mom on that stupid teen mom show and when she was older and Julie got on her talk show she'd take Faith sometimes and I'd see in magazines and she looks so happy and healthy, I did wanna meet her and tell her the truth. But she was so happy and had two parents that loved her and took care of her and there was all this legal stuff too and..."

"julie sent you here didn't she? Because of what I did to Maria" I croak and he shakes his head "actually Julie doesn't want Faith finding out about me and why did you do that to Maria? That's not you!"

"because Faith's only 17 and Maria was gonna tell Julie about us and I'm not gonna let her or anybody take her away from me. And Faith was never happy! her parents marriage is completely fake for the cameras. And Julie never cared about her. Her dads never around and Julie always talks to her and treats her like shit and She even bullied her into meeting me so she could try and screw me an the rest of our family over. did she tell you that part? I'm not letting anybody hurt her anymore or take her away from me" I shake my head.