please Listen

Kathrine's POV

"They hung up again" Jackie sighs putting his phone back in his pocket. "I tried going over this morning and their security rufused to let me past the gate. They won't even speak to me" I shake my head. "To be fair they have just had a huge shock" Joesph cuts in. "But, that wasn't down to us. Julie was the one that...." I pause not wanting to finish that sentance. Jackie is about to speak when Janet walks in.

"Have you managed to get a hold of them?" I ask and she nods. "I spoke to Michael and he said him and Faith have some stuff to do, but I can go over later"

"We'll go with you" I say and she looks at me akwardly, pursing her lips. "Actually. They asked me to come alone. Their not ready to talk to you guys yet"

"So they'll speak to you, but not to us?" Jackie frowns. "We're not the ones that did this"

"No, but you hid the truth from them and when they asked you, you both lied to them. I get that your just as upset about all this, but you have to see it from their point of view too. How would your feel if you found out that all the people you trusted lied to you?"

"It wasn't done to hurt or spite them" I shake my head. "I know that and I completely understand why you did, but maybe it's best you give them some time. I'm going over there later and i'll speak to them and i'll let you know what they say" she smiles at me through pursed lips and I nod, not saying anything.

****
Julie's POV

"How many times do I have to tell you!? I haven't done anything wrong!?" I snap at the interviewer, who's interviewed me three times already.

"But you admit that it was your son that was found?" He says and I nod. "Yes, but I didn't hurt him and I never hurt Faith either and she was never molested by her step father. It's all lies. "But, you admitted you bullied Michael when you were a teenager.. if you were fine with bullying a small child, then how can we believe you wouldn't hurt your own children? Plus there's witnesses proving that you did" he shrugs. "Yes, I bullied Michael and I was wrong for that, but I swear I never hurt my kids! That's a lie. I already told you who did it. It was my mother. She's the one that did it not me"

"Soo... your mother was the one that cause your son's death?"

"Yes!"

"So how come you never said anything before now? if that was true most people would have called the police straight away, but instead you allowed her to be around your second child and allowed her to be abusive to her?" He raises and eyebrow at me and I shake my head. "It wasn't like that. I was really young when I had my son and my mother was ill and she didn't know what she was doing and I was scared of her! I was 14 years old"

"She seemed ok when we spoke to her and she tells us a completely different story about what happened that day and she claims she was the one that was scared of you and from what other people have said, it doesn't seem like you were scared of anybody"

"Well I was! I was scared of everybody. I may not have showed it, but I was and that's why I've kept Faith away from my family and kept her sheltered because I was protecting her"

"By parading her in front of the media?" He raises an eyebrow "and according to our records you claimed she was sleeping with her own uncle when she was underage. Doesn't sound like she was very sheltered to me" he shrugs. "Well she was! And Michael did sleep with her when she was underage. The fact that they have a child together and another one on the way should prove that!" I snap. "Which you claim they stole from you the day you gave birth.. dispite the fact there's proof and witness's that show you adopted her. Plus if they were sleeping together when she was underage then why would you allow it when apparently your this over protective mother that shelters her daughter?" He looks at me skeptically. "I know it all sounds crazy, but I'm tell I you the truth!"