Emily

Michael's POV

Faith and I have arranged to meet Emily after Julie's visit today and I'm still unsure about the whole thing. Faith said she didn't know her grandmother and she disowend her mother after she found out she was pregnant with Faith, but if this woman really is who she says she is and actually was in her life as a baby, then it's strange how she just disappeared for all these years then randomly hands a message to one of our security.

Faith has alot of questions too and even though we're both still a little sceptical about this woman, we're going to hear her out anyway and find out what this 'warning' she needs to tell us about. We haven't told anybody about this, but we're going to be taking two of my security with us, just in case.

After finishing getting ready, I go downstairs and Faith and Precious are already and waiting for Julie.

"Just try and relax. It's just an hour and it'll be over and done with before we know it" I smile through pursed lips and she sighs heavily. "I hate this. Did you not hear her last time? It was all mommy this and mommy that and..."

"And was just trying to get a rise out of you" I cut her off. "I can't stand it either and it hurts when she says stuff to me too, but we have to just bite our tongue on this one because the second we say or do something, she's gonna go straight to her lawyer" I point out and she doesn't say anything and hold Precious close to her. "This will all be over soon" I smile and kiss her softly then kiss Precious's forehead.

****
Faith's POV

My mom's been here about 30 minutes and just like the other times, she's just sat holding Precious, barely paying her any attention.

"So... the court dates coming up soon"

"Yup" I reply coldly and she doesn't reply. "I just need to use you bathroom" she fakes a smile handing Precious to me and leaves the room.

"Jeez... how much does that woman pee?. It's like the fourth time" Michael rolls his eyes. "How much longer does she have?" I sigh "27 minutes" Michael replies. I'm about to speak when my mom comes back.

"Mommy's back" she coos taking Precious from me and Precious turns to me and cries holding her arms out to me as my mom walks over and sits back on the sofa with her.

"Speaking of her parents. What's Jackie been up to?"

"Does it matter what my dad's been up to?" I ask frown "You call him dad now?" She frowns confused. "That's what he is and Why do you care anyway?" Michael says with an attitude. "Just asking" she shrugs casually. "You don't mind if I get a glass of water do you?" She smiles through pursed lips and gets up to leave the room again.

"You don't need to take her with you" Michael says taking Precious from her and hands her to me. "You can stay with mommy until granny gets back" he smiles at Precious and kisses her forehead and my mom walks out with out saying a word.

"She didn't even bother to ask how's she's been?" I say turn to Michael. "Probably because all she cares about is getting gossip" he shrugs. "Don't worry. We won't have to see that mean lady for much longer" Michael coos at Precious making her smile.

My mom comes back and takes Precious once again and is about to speak when Kai walks in. "Um... Faith can I speak to you about something? I think I messed up on the food order" she says and I look at her confused since we had our groceries delivered a few days ago, but smile and follow her anyway.

****
Julie's POV

While Faith is dealing with their incompatant cook i'm sat in the living room alone with Michael and he sits starting at me with a pissed off look on his face, but doesn't speak. "Is there a reason you keep staring at me?"