Blame

Jackie's POV

"Their still not picking up"

"Their probably still on their way to the hostpital" Mother says "we should have gone with them" Julie says nervously while checking her phone to see if anybody's called. "Janet's with them and she said she'd call and she will" Joesph mumbles cutting in.

"We can't all just stand around doing nothing"

"And what do you think we'd be doing if we went to the hostpital?" He frowns and I don't answer him and sit back on the sofa. "This is all your fault!" Julie frowns turning to Enid. "ME!?" She gasps.

"Your the one that knocked into her and..."

"Because you attacked me! And I fell. Your to blame not me!"

"Because you called my daughter a slut and you were the one that started attacking me first and..."

"Because I caught you fucking my husband and..."

"You what!?" Mother gasps "it wasn't like that" I shake my head "that's exactly what it was like! All those times you told me you were working late or going to visit Faith it turns out you were just fucking that hoe!" Enid snaps at me, pointing at Julie "Who the fuck are you calling a hoe!?" Julie snaps back and they start arguing once again.

"Are you two serious right now?" LaToya cuts in. "Faith and Michael are at the hostpital right now and instead of praying their baby's ok, your standing there arguing!?" She frowns, shaking her head in disbelief "they've already lost one child and..."

"Yeah, because you pushed her down the stairs!" Julie snaps "that was an accident. I didn't push her." LaToya mumbles. "What like she 'accidently' shoved her!?" She points at Enid. "I didn't shove into her! You pushed me and..."

"Will you two just stop!" I snap and Enid turns to me and frowns. "Your actually gonna stick up for this hoe over your own wife?" She says and I don't answer her and she frowns and shakes her head at me then turns and leaves.

"It's not how it sounds" I turn to my family, when Enid leaves. "My son and my grandaughter are in the hostpital right now. Your filthy affair is the least of my concerns" mother scrunches her face at me and walks out of the room.

"How long?" LaToya asks "few months" I mumble "it's not how it looks. This isn't some filthy affair. Jackie and I love each other and..."

"I hope you don't think your getting that baby back" Joesph frowns, cutting Julie off  "We have no intention of trying to get Precious back and..."

"Good! Because over my dead body are you gonna take that baby from away from them!" He snaps and neither of us say anything.

"I'm gonna try and call Janet again" LaToya says leaving the room and Joesph sits silently in his chair looking at his phone.

"Do you think she'll be ok?" Julie turns to me nervously. "How the fuck would he know? He's a singer not a doctor" Joesph scoffs at her and she doesn't say anything and stands silently, not knowing what to say or do.

"I don't believe this!" Mother says walking into the room. "What's happened!? Did Janet call!? Is Faith ok? Is the baby? Is..."

"Her phone's switched off" she shakes her head. "So what's happened?" Joesph frowns confused. "The press has found out Faith's been rushed into hostpital"

"Are you serious!? How!?" I frown "I don't know, but it's all over the news" she says worriedly. "We need to get down there" Joesph says getting up from his seat. "But you said it was best we all wait here" I say. "That was before all of this" he frowns "have you heard the..."