Parenting

Michael's POV

Faith and I have an interview together today. It's our first interview she's done without Julie and she's been pretty nervous about it all week.

I go into the bedroom and Faith is changing Precious's diaper. "You ready?" I smile going over to them. "Almost... maybe it's too much for her. We could still call your mom and ask her to babysit or maybe I should stay hom..."

"Faith, you'll be fine and so will she" I smile cutting her off. "But what of I mess up or say something stupid?"

"I'll be there and I'll just cut you off if I think your about to say something stupid.. which I doubt. Anyway why are you so nervous? You've been doing interviews since you were like six?"

"Yeah, with my mom and she always told me what to say"

"Well your free to say anything You want with me" I smile reassuringly. "Just try not to think about it too much" I peck her lips then take Precious from her and give her a cuddle. "Plus we're gonna have this little star with us" I coo giving kissing her temple.

****
Faith's POV

"Faith!" I hear a familiar voice as Michael and I are about to go into the dressing room. "Stacy!" I smile, giving her a hug. "Oh my God! I haven't seen you in like forever!"

"Yeah, things have been kinda crazy" I chuckle. "So I heard. I knew you guys would get it on eventually" she smirks turning towards Michael who's holding Precious. "Aww.. how cute is her little mask" she coos over the baby. "Can I see her?" She asks and Michael and I look at each other "please? Just one little peak?"

"Ok. Just this once" I chuckle and Michael lifts her little mask up slightly. "Oh my God! She soo adorable" she smiles at her.

We don't show Precious's face to many people other than family and really close friends, not because we don't want too, because we'd love to show her off to everybody, but Michael and I don't want to have her face all over the media or for people to make money from showing her pictures, which as messed up as that sounds actually happeneds all the time. Some people think it's weird we cover her face in public, but alot of people think Michael and I are weird anyway for being together so it doesn't really matter what those people think and luckily Stacy isn't one of those people and is actually happy for the two of us.

"This is my friend Stacy" I turn introducing them. "Hi, I'm Michael" he smiles shaking her hand "Are you the Stacy who umm.."

"Oh you don't have to introduce yourself I know who you are" Stacy chuckles shaking his hand "and if you mean the Stacy who works in sound. Yes.. oh my God! I wish you could have seen your mom's face when she got thrown out of here!" She giggles turning back to me making me do the same. "So she's definitely not comming back here?" I ask. "Nope. Network fired her for good. Didn't she tell you?"

"I haven't actually spoken to her in like a month"

"And that's a bad thing?" She giggles.

After catching up with Stacy Michael and I are sitting in the dressing room waiting for our interview and I can't help, but think about what Stacy was saying.

"Do you think it's weird?" I ask Michael and he looks at me confused. "My mom... it's been a month and we still haven't heard anything"

"And like your friend said. That's not a bad thing" he chuckles slightly. "But where is she? And what if she comes back and tries to... You know?" I mumble that last part. "Well she won't" he says softly putting his arms around me. "But she can anytime she wants. What if she just turns up one day an takes her" I croak trying not to get upset at the thought"