who am I?

Faith's POV

"I can't wait for this interview to be over" I roll my eyes and sigh. "We haven't even got to the there yet" Michael chuckles. "I know, but the Sarah and my mom were really good friends when she worked there and I just know she's gonna be a bitch and try go into personal stuff"

"Interviewers always try and pry into our personal life" he shrugs "but that's not the real reason your feeling this way though, is it?"

"Yes. I just don't like doing interviews is all" I shrug casually. "It's ok to admit your worried about seeing your mom"

"I'm fine about it. It's not like she can say anything you and my dad haven't told me already.. which is nothing but lies" I say that last part sarcastically. "Well after the interview, I'm gonna go pick Precious  up from my mother then go to the studio. I'll take Precious with me if you want?" He says changing the subject, taking the hint I don't want to talk about this anymore.

"Thanks. I'll come and pick her up once I'm done. We should probably start getting ready" I say heading upstairs to go get ready for our interview.

****
Michael's POV

It's only 2 minutes into the interview and Sarah, the woman who's interviewing us is already trying to get personal with with us and starts going on about rumours and other crap.

"Your mother hasn't been seen much lately and alot of people have been speculating that she's been admitted into a hostpital and is dealing with alot of mental issues after her breakdown. Do you have any comment on that?"

"She's just taking some time to herself, away from the spot light" I lie. "It must have been very difficult for her finding out her underaged daughter had gotten pregnant by her own uncle. Is that what caused the breakdown?"

"I was 18 when I got pregnant and my mom hasn't had a breakdown as Michael just told you. She's just taking some..."

"But you were sleeping together before that. How did Jackie feel when he found out his own brother had been sleeping with his only daughter? He must have been furious" She turns to me"

"My brother has two daughters actually. Faith and Brandi. And he wasn't happy at first, but now he's..."

"I'm sure he wasn't! What was the rest of your family's reaction?"

"They were fine" I shrug. "They were fine with you having sex with your niece?" She looks at me skeptically. "They were more concerned about the fact my mother had bleached my skin as a baby and never told me who my real dad was and.. "

"And what about your fans?" She turns back to me. "How did they feel about your relationship?"

"My fans have been very supportive and..."

"But what about when they found out Faith was your underage niece? Do you usually prefer younger women?"

"Faith wasn't under..."

"She was 17 when you confessed you loved her during a live interview. You said you loved her  'In a way a man shouldn't love his niece' were your exact words. So she would have been underage"

"That doesn't mean we had sex" Faith cuts in. "Well you have a daughter together and one on the way so clearly the two of you have been having sex" Sarah says with a slight smirk on her face. "And if you checked the dates then you'd know how old I was at the time"

"It's also rumoured that you were arrested at one point because of sex tape being found by Faith's mother" she turns to me. "Not true" I lie "but you can see why many people would think what your doing is wrong?"