Guilty pleasure

Faith's POV

Alex and I have worked things out and I told him it was my cousin messing around with my phone that day, which luckily he believed. I've just finished getting ready and I get a text from him saying he's on his way to pick me up for school and will be here in five minutes. I finish getting ready and head downstairs and my mother is doing some work on her laptop. "I'm gonna go to school soon"

"mhm" she nods not brothering to look up. "I have a gun in my pocket, think I might shoot my teacher today" I say trying to get her attention. "that's nice sweetie" 

"I may even fuck my other teachers to get my grades up"

"have fun" I roll my eyes knowing  she's not going to bother listening. I hear Alex beeping his horn outside. I don't bother to say goodbye, because she's not even listening anyway.

" do you wanna sneak out for lunch today?" Alex asks and I shake my head. "I'd love to, but I have detention at lunch for forgetting my homework again" I lie. The truth is Michael is working at the at the studio all day today and since it's only a five minute drive from my school he invited me over there at lunch so we can hang out and it'll be really cool to see him work. "well how about you come over after school? My parents won't be home until late"

"sure" I smile pecking his lips and we drive off to school.

****

Michael's POV

I invited Faith over to the studio on her lunch break. we've still been talking on the phone every night, but I still haven't brought up about what happened during our lunch and I'm not even sure if or how I should bring it up.

when Faith gets here. I show her around the place and show her how everything works and even took her into the recording booth so she could mess around and sing and even though she was just playing around it was pretty clear she has and amazing voice.

after showing her around the place we go into my dressing room to have some lunch. And we sit and talk about random stuff. "can I ask you something?" I mumble deciding to just come straight out with it. "about what happened at lunch the other day? Why did you do that? Was you  trying to get a reaction to see what I'd do or messing around or something? I finally ask her "honestly?" She asks and I nod. "most of the boys at my school are always trying to get with me and yeah, it feels good knowing their attracted to me but... I wanted to see if I could turn on a man as well as the boys at school"

"so you were just playing a game?"

"more like research. I also wanted to know what a real man felt like down there" she shrugs "and you seem to be enjoying it... Did you?" She asks "um" I mumble and she gets up from her seat moving closer to me. "did you like it?" She asks again in a more seductive tone this time and I nod, but instantly regret it. "would you like me to do it again?"

'no... just tell her no and change the topic before this goes any further' I say to myself. "yes"

'what to fuck!? Why did I say yes!? Just tell her no and stop this now before it goes any further!" I mentally begin screaming at myself as Faith slowly moves her hand onto my crotch and begins softly moving her hand up and down my shaft and my pants quickly become tighter. My mind is still  screaming at me to stop but it's like my body is in some kind of trance and I moan softly as the amount of pleasure she's giving me continues to quickly build up. I lean forward kissing her softly, sliding my tongue inside her mouth while slowly moving my hand up her thigh, lifting her skirt. "do you wanna you feel the touch of a real man?" I whisper onto her lips and she nods shakily, still stroking softly on my shaft. I slowly and gently move my fingers against her panties and she lets out a soft moan onto my lips.