Surprise

Michael's POV

I wake up smiling, feeling Faith gently playing with my curls, while she's asleep in my arms. It's moments like this I missed the most. She was only gone about a week, but I felt so lost without her. I could barley sleep or think about anything else, even when I was at the studio which I barely went to while she was gone because I couldn't concentrate or think about but anything, but her and now she's finally home and back in my arms things couldn't be more perfect for me.

I'm lay watching Faith sleeping and she sighs contently as in press my lips tenderly against hers "I love you" I smile as she opens her beautiful brown eyes "I love you too" she smiles back and I pull her into me tighter cherishing the moment.

*******

Julies POV

I get the studio where I'm making an appearance to help promote the new series of teen mom and Dave the producer walks over to greet me "hey, it's nice to see you again" he smiles "nice to see you again too" I smile back and he looks around confused "Is Faith not here yet?"

"umm. No actually its just going to be me. Faith's spending some time with her father" I fake a smile. "I thought your husband lived with you both" he frowns confused "he does" I lie"he's just been working alot lately so him and Faith wanted to spend some time together while he's got the day off. "she could do that after the show. There's no reason she shouldn't be here. If Faith isn't here by the time we start then we'll have to continue without you" he shrugs with a pissed off look on his face.

"but..."

"but nothing" he cuts me off "the whole point of todays show is to get the thoughts on the teenagers that were raised by teen moms. How exactly can you do that without your daughter?" He looks at me stupidly "give Faith a call at tell her to hurry up and get here" he sighs walking away.

It doesnt suprise me that Faith had been sneaking around and still having contact with the Jackson's because she always has been a sneaky little bitch, but I am surprised the way she just packed up and left like that without a word. She literally waited until I was out of the house then packed up and left without a word and she knows there's nothing I can do about it, which shows what a selfish, ungratful little brat she really is. If it wasn't for me she would be a nobody.

I call Faith and it take a few rings and she finally picks up. "mom of you've called to go on at me don't bother because...."

"no. I haven't I'm not going yell at you" I say softly trying to act as nice as possible so I can get her here "then what do you want?"

"I'm at the studio and everybody's waiting for you, the shows gonna start soon and..."

"well it'll have to go on without me and....stop!" I hear hear giggling and a familiar voice in the background. "are you with Michael!?" I frown "I've made other plans so I'm not go be doing the show" Faith says ignoring my question. "Faith! You can't just not show up! You signed a contracted so unless you get here soon you can get sued and how that gonna look? And nobody will hire you for...."

"don't worry about all that" Michael cuts into the call "Uncle Michael's gonna take good care you" I hear him moan into the back ground. "your a sick fuck Michael! And you won't get away with this! You know that!?" I snap disgusted at the thought of the two of them being together "your a disgusting perverted little freak! And Faith! your just as dirty and..."

"I gotta go... Something's came up" Faith giggles then hangs up.

I stand staring at my phone in utter disgust and I hear Dave call my name and turn seeing him walking back down the hall "we start in 15 minutes. is she coming?"