Just friends

Michael's POV

Faith and I our meeting for lunch today. we've been talking on the phone pretty much every night. I've only known her for about two weeks, but we've really bonded already. Shes real easy to talk to and even though we haven't spoken about anything too personal I can still see a lot of myself in her, which is why I think we get along so well.

**
I'm sat waiting at the café for awhile I'm starting to worry that's she's not coming and maybe Julie has decided not to let her come because we've been getting pretty close. Eventually the door opens and I smile seeing Faith walking over to me. "Hey! Sorry I took so long"

"it's ok. Your here now" I smile as she sits down.

**
Faith's POV

I haven't told my mother I was coming to meet Michael today or about our little late night phone calls we have every night. We haven't really spoken about anything personal anyway, just about how our days went and stuff. So there isn't really anything to tell her. I know for a fact my mother would try and push me to get more information from him but to be honest I'm not really bothered about all that stuff anymore so I'm not really in a rush to get all the gossip from him. even though we only met about two weeksago, we've gotten pretty close already and he actually seems like a pretty nice guy.

"So...what college are you planning on after high school?" Michael asks snapping me from my thoughts. "I haven't really thought about it. I'll probably just go straight to working with my mom" I shrug "you don't wanna go college?"

" I do, but my mom wants me to go work with her, she thinks actual work experience is the best kind of education" 

"I know that feeling" he nods understandably "My father was the same with me and my brothers as kids. He didn't really give us an option either, he pretty much just told us this is what we were gonna do and that was it... we were the Jackson 5" there's a moments silence between us as we both realise this is the first time either of us have opened up about anything personal. "Parents suck!" I say breaking the awkard silence, making him giggle "yup!"

***
Michael's POV

Faith and I continue talking and eating and her phone keeps beeping. "everything ok?"
she sighs, putting her phone back on the table, looking kind of annoyed "it's Alex...we were supposed to be going out for my birthday on Saturday but my parents decided they'd prefer a meal as just a family and he's getting all pissed about it"

"how does he feel about you having lunch with me?"

"I never told him" she shrugs "how come you never told him?"

"Same reason I didn't tell anyone else I was coming to meet you" I look at her confused. she was so open a moment ago now she's just closed up again "why didn't you tell anybody you was coming?"

"Two reasons....one... I'm not actually supposed to sneak out of school during lunch and two..." She looks I me grinning "because nobody asked you!" I roll my eyes playfully "Exactly!"
We both laugh

"so, does that mean your parents don't know you here with me either?" I ask in a slightly more serious tone. She's about to answer when I see Quincy come into the cafe and walk over too us looking annoyed with me. "Well...doesn't this look cozy" he fakes a smile "Hey Quincy, you remember Faith right?" He smiles shaking her hand "nice to meet you again...mind if I join you guys?" He says sitting down not giving me a chance to answer.

Quincy has been talking about current events for the past five minuets. I'm trying my best to be polite but he's starting bore me now and I just want him to go away so I can talk alone with Faith. we were really getting somewhere before he got here. Faith on the other hand seems happy, She's and is sat listening to him intently while eating a cream donut. I know I shouldn't, but can't help but keep staring at her from the corner of my eye especially the when she slowly licks the cream from her lips. Quincy continues speaking an I suddendly feel Faith's leg brushing against mine under the table. She's still eating and listening to Quincy, but I can feel her moving a little higher up. I'm trying really hard listen to what he's saying but all I can concentrate on is the fact that Faith is brushing her leg against my now growing erection. At first I thought it was just and accident that her leg brushed up against now, but now she's literally rubbing on my dick which she obviously would feel. I know she likes me and we get along great, but she's never done or said anything to make me think she likes me in that way . I sit confused wondering why she's doing it. I know for a fact Julie wouldn't have put her up to that and I'm wondering if  Faith actually does like me in that way or of she's just messing around to see my reaction. I know I should do something like move away a little and not encourage her to continue in any way, but I can't help but enjoy the feeling of her rubbing herself against my now completely hard dick and all I can think about is how I disparately want to reach my hand under the table somehow and rub my hand against her panties, wondering whether she getting wet or not."I'll be right back" Faiths smiles getting up.

As soon as She heads into the bathroom Quincy starts frowning at me. "Are you fucking serious Mike?" He snaps and I look at him confused "I thought I warned you to stay away from that girl" I roll my eyes and sigh knowing I'm about to get yet another lecture from him "so I invited a friend out to lunch, what the big deal?" I shrug. "What the big deal? Mike you can't be friends with a reporter are you out of your fucking mind?" 

"she's not a reporter her mother is" I explain for the 100th time "Well, if this is all so innocent then why didn't you tell me you were meeting her?" 

"because you never asked" I shrug, smirking and he looks confused by my reply. Then Faith's phone beeps "I bet that's her mother texting to get all the info you've been telling Her daughter. she's probably recording us talking right now that's why she left her phone right here in the middle of the table" 

"don't you think your being just a little paranoid?" I chuckle, picking up her phone "She went to the bathroom and she's coming right back. why wouldn't she leave her phone here?" He leans back in his seat, folding his arms convinced he's right "so what does the message say?" I shake my head putting the phone back on the table "I'm not gonna look at her message"

"if she's got nothing to hide then it won't matter if we look" he shrugs cockily. I think for a second then pick up her phone again and read it and He looks at the message with me.

From: Alex
Hey babe sorry for being a jerk about the whole dinner thing. If you want we can do something to celebrate on Sunday just the 2 of us ;) I'll pick you up for our date tonight Around 7 then I can really make it up to you ;) xxxxx

"so she has a boyfriend huh? Wonder what else she's hiding" Quincy shrugs and I turn an smirk  "I already knew she has a boyfriend, they had a fight because it's her birthday on saturday and she's going to be spending the day with her parents and not him" I look through some other messages between them, it's mainly flirty stuff. "you talk about a lot of personal stuff with her?"

"No" I mumble, not really paying attention to him. I'm looking at the last message he sent her and replied back to Alex's last message

To: Alex
I've made other plans tonight and I'm busy sunday

I see Faith coming out of the bathroom and I quickly put the phone back where she left it. Quincy looks at me raising his eyebrow but doesn't say anything. When Faith comes back to join us shortly after  "I best be heading back" I smile and nod as she gets her thing's together "do you wanna hang out on Sunday? I know it's your birthday Saturday but We could do something to celebrate your birthday just the two of us"

"sure! I'd love to" She smiles and pulls me in giving me a hug "I'll see you then" we break away and she says good bye to Quincy then leaves.

After she leaves Quincy stares at me folding his arms, raising an eyebrow at me "Just friends huh?"