Found

Faith's POV

I'm lay in the sofa flicking through the channels and stop suprised when I see my friend Kylee on TV, but that surprise quickly changes to pissed off the more I watch.

"You feeling any better baby?" Michael asks walking into the room. "Do I look OK to you!?" I snap. "Jeez! I only asked"

"I'm sorry. I'm just not in a good mood right now" I sigh feeling bad for snapping at him. "Why What's happened?" He asks concerned. "Kylee's on teen mom" I roll my eyes. "Isn't that what she wanted?" He shrugs "and I thought you hated that show?"

"I do but have you seen it!?" I widen my eyes pointing at the TV "Isn't that your ex Alex?" He frowns and I nod. "Apparently he's the father of her son and their all loved up" I say slightly sarcastic. "Why does it bother you so much, who your ex is with?" He frowns. "It doesn't I'm pissed at what their saying! Their making out like I'm this horrible person that cheated in him and broke his heart and Kylee's claiming that I refused to help her when she was living in the streets. That's bullshit! She was never living on the streets and I was the one that helped her get on that stupid show in the first place!" I snap.

"Just relax. Their clearly just trying to use your status to gain popularity and didn't you say this show is scripted?" He says softly trying to calm me down. "Some of it is. But people are gonna watch this an actually believe it!"

"Well your fans won't believe it an neither will mine so who cares what one or two people think" he shrugs. "How do you know they won't believe it?" I frown continuing to watch the show. "Because our true fans know your kind and sweet person and a wonderful mother and wife with a good heart and would never leave her friend an unborn baby to be homeless" he smile and kisses me softly, trying to reassure me and I don't say anything. "How about I set up an interview and you can tell your side?" He smiles and kisses my temple. "I guess that could work" I shrug. "But I don't get why Kylee would just sell me out like that? Alex I understand I cheated on him so I get him holding a grudge, but Kylee and I have been best friends for years and now she's making me out to be some self centred bitch"

"Just forget about it for now an like I said. I'll set up and interview for you and you can tell your side"

"I need to speak to her " I say getting up off the sofa and he takes my hand sitting me back down "You need to be resting"

"I'm fine. I just got a little sick this morning, but I'm fine now. I'm gonna go get Precious ready" I smile about to leave the room and he takes my hand stopping again. "I'd rather you didn't. If you two end up fighting again..."

"I'm not gonna get physical with her. I just wanna talk to her and find out what hell she's playing at"

"Why not call her instead?" He suggested. "Michael, i'm not gonna be fighting with her. I just wanna talk to her and..."

"And I believe you, but i'd just rather you stay home and rest. Promise me you won't go over?"

"Fine. Whatever" I sigh rolling my eyes "thank you" he smiles and pecks my lips "how about I take Precious with me today and give you a break and get some rest"

"You sure you don't mind?"

"Of course not. She is my daughter too you know" he giggles slightly. "Just promise me you won't go over there"

"I promise. But I'm still gonna call her"

"That's fine" he smiles and kisses me once more before leaving to go an get Precious.

****
LaToya's POV

"Hey! What are you two doing here!?" Mother smiles as Michael walks into the living room with the baby. "We thought we'd stop by and visit our favourite Grandma" he smiles.