Can't stop thinking of you

Faiths POV

I get home and my mother immediately starts quizzing me "so...what did you find out? Is his brother and that stripper true? Did you see the oxygen chamber?"

"let me get through the door first... Geez!" I roll my eyes pouring myself some juice "well!? What did you find out?"

"well he does a lot of charity work, loves animals. Favourite movie is American werewolf in London...oh and he makes a great! grilled cheese"

"that all you found out!?" she looks at me confused. "these things take time" I shrug. which annoys her more  "you were there all day and that's all you got!!?" She snaps "Mhm" I smirk "well what about the sleeping thing?" I don't say anything and finish my juice then start heading for the door "Speaking of sleep...I think I'm gonna head off to bed" I walk out smugly. She really pissed me off today with her constant texting so it's only fair I piss her off too.

I lock my door and get ready for bed. I didn't tell my mom about the sleeping thing, because I know if she knew I'd been lay on his bed with him watching movies, she'd turn it into something else like she does with everything . I know the whole point of me going there was to get the gossip and something my mom could use, but I actually had a lot of fun with Michael today and he seems like a really nice guy so I'm not sure why my mother hates him so much, I guess it's because he has such a squeaky clean image and people actually like him, her on the other hand.. everybody hates her and I can see why. she can be a real batch sometimes....well most of the time actually.

I get into bed and I still can't get Michael off my mind. he was such a nice guy and I have to admit he's actually pretty good looking. I smile to myself thinking about what happened during the movie, I saw him looking at me from the corner of his eyes and when he had that little 'incident' I could see he was embarrassed so I pretended I didn't notice, but I have to admit that I was actually kinda turned on knowing he was in the bathroom 'taking care of things' I shake my head trying to remove the thoughts from my mind. I have a boyfriend and I shouldn't be thinking about Michael like that.

**

Michael's POV

I've not been able to stop thinking about Faith since she left. I've been trying to distract myself but she keeps popping up in my head. I had a lot of fun hanging out with her today. Maybe I was wrong about her moms intentions. She didn't once ask me about my personal life which I was expecting, I thought Julie would have given her a whole list of stuff to ask but I guess not or maybe she did, and but Faith just didn't ask. I actually really like the girl, which I kind of had a feeling I would. She's really sweet, funny, beautiful and...

I try to shake the thoughts from my head. I know I shouldn't be thinking of her like this, There's no way anything could happen between us not like that anyway.

I can't wait to see her again. We just instantly clicked. I don't really have any real friends who I can just sit and talk to without it involving work, money or being asked a whole bunch of questions and I really do wanna get to know her. yeah I admit she good looking and friendly and real easy to talk to and I know I can't let anything happen between me and her. I think I do like her in 'that way' but I know I can control myself, it's just a crush and will go away soon enough

I sit wondering weather or not I should listen to Quincy and stay away or to continue with what I set out to do. The sensible thing to do would be to stay away from her, but If I stay away then this whole thing would have been a huge waste of my time. Quincy doesn't know the whole truth. He thinks I'm just trying to get dirt on the Owens. if he did maybe he'd see things different and understand why I wanted to meet her, but I can't risk him or anyone messing this up. I really wanna call Faith but I decide not to because it's so late so I send her a text instead.