The truth Pt.1

Julies POV

I've haven't slept all night, thinking about Faith and even though I've tried to talk myself out of the idea and keep telling myself I'm wrong and all this is just a huge misunderstanding and Faith is with her friend Kylee, but deep down I know the truth. I and know she's with him. surly Michael knows who she is. He must! Why else would he go out of his way to secretly spend so much time with her? And if he does that makes it all the more worst. This has to be a mistake if Michael knows who she is there's no way he'd be with her in that way. Surly he wouldn't be that twisted and do this to and innocent 17 year old.

I called Maria in the early hours and told her to make sure she's at Michael's home first thing this morning. I'd get the address and go over there right now myself, but if I did and I'm wrong what would I say to him? "Sorry I thought you were fucking Faith? My bad"

I've been trying the call Faith all morning, but every time I do it rings about two times then goes to voicemail. I sat in the kitchen repeatedly dialing her phone hoping she picks up and Fernado walks in. "you feeling any better after last night?" He asks timidly. "no I'm fucking not! Why did you have to keep yapping on about that fucking call!?" I snap "the guy said it was important and..."

"I don't give a fuck! Faith left before I had a chance to stop her, thanks to you!"

"what's the big deal? Faiths all ways comes and goes when she pleases. What so different about last night?" He shrugs. "there's a huge fucking difference!"

"why? What has she done?"

"nothing! It's me I did this" I croak. "how could I be so stupid? I never should have let them meet" I sob "who? And what did you do?" He asks getting even more confused "you would understand. She won't understand. She'll never forgive me!" I shake my head sobbing trying to call her again "why won't she pick up!?" I snap slamming the phone down on the table. "how do you expect me to understand if you don't speak to me?"

"just leave me the fuck alone!" I scream and begin dialing again and he walks off annoyed not bothering to reply.

**********

Michael's POV

I'm get out of the shower wrapping a towel around me and look over and see Faith wearing her cheerleading outfit getting dressed for school and walk over wrapping my arms around her waist and start nuzzling on her neck.

"your gonna make me late" She giggles trying to wriggle out of my grip. "have you seen my phone anywhere? Can't find it?" She asks looking around and I pull her back into me. "I'm sure a few more minutes won't hurt" I pout playfully. Ignoring her question. I moved her phone and switched it on silent last night, because Julie was calling constantly and I didn't want her spoiling mine and faith's first night living together. Faith's mine now and I'm never gonna let her go or let anybody hurt her anymore.

"c'mon I'm gonna be late" she giggles trying to wiggle away again. "but you look so sexy" I moan kissing on her neck slowly moving my hand up her skirt. "you got a thing for cheerleaders?" She giggles slightly "I'm starting to" I smirk and push her close into me from behind letting her feel my full erection. "can you feel what you do to me baby girl?" I moan nibbling on her neck and She moans taking my hand moving it slowly down onto her panties letting me feel her wetness. "can you feel what your doing to me?"

"Mmhmm" I moan rubbing my hand across her now soaked panties and She turns and faces me and starts kissing me deep leading me onto the bed straddling me and I lay back letting her take full control "Mmm..do you need me?" She moans rubbing herself against my dick and I bite my lower lip nodding, staring lustfully into her eyes "Mmhmn... I need you so bad" I moan, rolling my hips underneath her. She opens my towel positioning me against her entrance then kisses me softly, slowly massaging my tongue with hers. Lowering herself onto me and slowly starts riding me.