Changes

Michael's POV

Since the press somehow found out about us being here they've pretty much been camped outside the hostpital and some reporters have even tried to sneak in to try and get pictures of Mikey, but luckily we have security with us who have managed to stop them. Faith and Mikey are supposed to be staying here for a few days so the doctors can monitor them because Mikey was early, but with all the press we thought it would be best to leave today and have a nurse come to the house before things outside get anymore chaotic outside.

"So how are we supposed to do this? Do we take the Mikey out with us or..."

"I really don't wanna take him out there" Faith cuts LaToya off as we're all trying to figure out how to leave the hostpital with as little stress as possible. Luckily Precious is at the house with Jermaine so she doesn't have to worry or get stressed by the crowd, but we still have to find away to get Mikey out of here without him getting scared or having cameras flashed in his face.

"Can't you just cover him up like you do with Precious?" LaToya asks and I shake my head. "Nobody knew about Precious untill after she was born and even then the press all charged around and tried and get pictures of her" I say nervously.

"Then what are we supposed to do? We can just stay here and hope for the best the press get bored of waiting and go away. The longer we stay the more of them they are" Joesph cuts in.

"We um... we could have somebody else bring him out. Someone who's not in the public eye" Janet says "How will that help us?" Faith looks at her confused. "There's couple's bringing out their new borns out  of here all the time and the press don't look twice at them because their waiting for you two to come out with Mikey so... here me out. I'll make some calls and get two friends that aren't in the public eye to leave with Mikey without being covered and..."

"Not gonna happen" I cut her off "I'm not letting them see either of my kids and..."

"But they won't know they have" Janet cuts me off "they don't know what Precious or Mikey look like. So if they see a random man and woman walking out with a new born then the press aren't going to look twice at them" she cuts me off. "It could work" Joesph says and Faith and I look at each other nervously and unsure. "What about us? When we leave without Mikey then.."

"Why don't you two calm down and we'll think of what's best" LaToya says "Why can't these people just have some respect and morals" my mother frowns "their reporters. Respect and morals mean nothing to those people and I use the world people lightly" I frown. "You do know my mother's a reporter" Faith turns to me. "I still love you" I smile and peck her lips and she doesn't say anything and I can tell she's pissed off by my comment, but I'm sure it's probably more to do with her hormones than what I said.

After about and hour of waiting, Shelly and Kevin a couple my family has known for years, but luckily the media doesn't, finally get here.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Faith says nervously handing Mikey over to Shelly. "I promise everything will be fine. The nurses said you two can use the back of the hostpital an have a car waiting for you" Shelly reassures us.

We stand nervously and wait by the fire exit at the back of the hostpital and wait and as soon as our driver calls and tells us the rest of the family are leaving through the front, Faith and I hurry out while the press are distracted and head to the car Janet and her friends are waiting in with Mikey.

"Oh my god your bleeding!" I hear a nervous voice and turn and see two young girl about 13 or 14 walking behind the hostpital and one of them is holding the side of her face. "Excuse me. Are you ok?" Faith asks softly as we walk a little closer to them.