Precious

Jackie's POV

It's been a week since I left Faith and Michael's house and today their going to my mother's house with the baby and everybody's really excited about meeting her.. well everybody except LaToya who still strongly disagree's with what's happened.

I'm at my parents house waiting for them and mother is still fussing around cleaning. Not that there's anything to clean though. The whole place is spotless, but she always goes into clean freak mode whenever someone new comes to the house.

"Mother, just relax" I chuckle as she begins dusting for the 20th time. "I just want to make sure everything's clean. I don't want her getting any dust on her little chest"

"She'll be fine. Just sit down and relax. Your meeting your granddaughter really soon" I smile "don't you mean great granddaughter?" Janet says "because Faith's her grand daughter"

"I guess she's both.. I think" I frown confused on that one "if this is confusing for you guys. How do you think that poor baby's gonna feel?" LaToya says sarcastically. "It's grandma and grandpa. Problem solved" Joesphs shrugs "what time they gonna get here. They said 9:30. It's 10 now" he says checking the time. "I'm sure they'll be here soon" I smile "I wonder what they named her" Janet smiles. "They didn't say. I don't think they'd picked one at that time" I answer. "So they can steal baby, but can't be bothered to name it?" LaToya scoffs "LATOYA!" Mother snaps. "What? It's true! Or are we just gonna sweep that little part under the rug?"

"They didn't steal anybo..." I'm cut off when there's a knock at the door.

"Their here!" Janet squeaks excitedly rushing to the front door. "Don't start all that again" I frown at LaToya then turn and smile as Michael and Faith walk in with the baby and everybody (expect LaToya) rushes over. "Everybody.. This is Precious" Michael smiles proudly holding his little girl.

****
Michael's POV

"So how's everything going with her?" Jackie asks while the girls are all fussing around Precious.

"It's going really good. Faith's a natarul with her" I smile looking over at them. "And so are you" he smiles "you think so?"

"Of course! I was terrified when we had Siggy. I was messing up all the time. I kept putting his diapers on backwards an everything" he chuckles. "I kinda practiced on a teddy bear for awhile before she was born" I mutter feeling a little embarrassed and he chuckles slightly.

I'm about to speak when LaToya very rudely walks between the two of us, not speaking and heads into the kitchen. "What's her problem?" I frown confused. "She um.. she still kinda of has a issue an issue about all of this" he mumbles "but she'll be fine don't worry about it"

"Do you?" I mutter and he shakes his head. "If I did then I wouldn't have handed her over would I?" He smiles at me through pursed lips "and your ok seeing her an stuff?"

"Of course. It's not like it was with Faith. I had an issue with it about Faith because the only time I ever saw her was on TV or in magazines. But with with her I know for sure she's happy an well taken care of and I can actually see her and see how loved she is by her parents" he smiles contently looking over at Faith and Precious "anyway... she's your daughter remember?"

"We meant what we said about seeing her. Your always welcome to come by an see her as much or as little as you want" I say softly and he nods. "How come you haven't let the media see her yet? I seen a photo in the paper, but she was wearing a cute little mask " He asks changing the subject slightly. "Well we thought about it, but to be honest we're not sure if we want to"

"How come?" He frowns confused. "Because Me and Faith had to grow up in the media and we never really got to be normal, like going out with friends or to the park and stuff like that without a whole bunch of people flashing cameras in our faces"