Help

Michael's POV

I wake up the next morning and smile to myself, looking down at Faith who's snuggled into my chest. "quit staring at me" she mumbles making me chuckle slightly as she opens her eyes. "but, you look so sweet when you sleep. I can't help myself"

"you weirdo" she giggles pecking my lips and I lean in kissing her slightly deeper and push myself into her slightly more than I have been all night and she breaks away. "you have to go" she sighs moving away from me. "so it's like that, huh? I give you a night of passion and you kick me out once I'm done... I feel so used" I sigh playfully pretending to be offended. "yup" she giggles getting up. "you have to go before someone finds out you've been here all night"

"fine!" I sigh playfully, getting dressed "awww, baby I'll you some attention later, but right now you have to go before you get caught" she smile "you better" I smile pecking her lips and "she breaks away "go!" she says stern yet playfully and I put my head around the door to check the coast is clear, before sneaking out and making my way downstairs, while Faith finishes getting dressed.

I know Faith's right and I had to hurry up and leave before someone caught me in there. I know they all know where together so it seems weird we had to sneak around, but my mother had asked me not to sleep in the same room as her in her house and if we got caught it would only cause an argument.

I was really disappointed about having to rush out of the room though because it's the moments like like that I love the most. We always wake up snuggling and talk for awhile about our dreams and stuff. We're both always busy during the day so those little moments some people take for granted and don't see as a big deal actually mean the most to me. I used to hate coming he from the studio, because I'd come home to and empty home and feel so alone, but now it's the part of the day that excites me the most because just like when I wake up in the morning, when I leave the studio I'm not greeted by nothing but loneliness anymore, instead I'm greeted by Faith's beautiful smile and her warm embrace. Which is why I'm disappointed I hadntoneush out of her room.

****

Jackie's POV

I get up the next morning and go check Michael's room and sure enough he's not there and clearly his beds not been slept in. Refusing to let it go I sit at the kitchen table waiting for him and eventually he happily comes downstairs "morning" he smiles making himself some cereal walks over and sits opposite me at the table and I don't answer his "what did I do now?" he sighs rolling his eyes "it's not but who you did" I frown and he doesn't say anything and begins eating "Mike, you were asked one thing, but instead you decided to be a sneaky little shit and sneak into Faith's room and sleep in there"

"no I didn't" he shakes his head innocently "Edin saw you going in there"

"oh" he mumbles and continues eating "that's it!? 'oh'?" I frown "what do you want me to say?" he shrugs. I'm about to speak when Joseph walks in. "what are you two arguing about now?" he frowns "nothing, just talking" I fake a smile "well keep 'nothing' down, it too early to be listening to you two go at it" he frowns and turns to make a cup of coffee "this conversation isn't over you dirty, sneaky, little fucker!" I whisper to Michael so Joseph doesn't hear us. "you know maybe if you tried fucking your wife a little better, she wouldn't be so interested what me and Faith were doing" he frowns talking in the same hushed tone as me. With that I swing my leg back and kick him hard "Aaaahhh...... Fuck!!!!" he groans out in pain holding himself. I was aiming for his leg, but I'm guessing (but not sorry) I missed "what happened?" Joseph asks confused turning to us. "he kicked me in the dick!" Michael winces and Joseph turns to me frowning "what the fuck is wrong with you!?"

"he fucked my daughter" I shrug. "I don't care if he fucked your wife! You never kick a man in the dick! What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"that sneaky little pervert deserved it" I shrug refusing to back down "no man deserves to be kicked in the dick Jackie!" he snaps helping Michael over to the freezer and hands him some ice. "what's going on?" mother asks coming into the room "Jackie attacked me for no reason" Michael winces holding a bag of ice against his crotch "no I didn't!"