Won't let go

Julie's POV

"breakfast's ready" I shout to Faith hearing her come down the stairs towards the kitchen "I'm not hungry" she mutters making herself some coffee "you have to eat something, I heard you up all night throwing up and you can't go to school on an empty stomach. You could pass out or something"

"why are trying to act like the caring and concerned mother all of a sudden?" She scoffs "and for the record I haven't been going to school and have been doing my classes online"

"why?" I frown confused "because ever since people saw that photo in the paper of me and Michael going into the studio and they found out I was on one of his tracks, I've had nothing but fake ass people coming over to me trying to be my friend"

"well you only have yourself to blame for that. anyone that's near Michael is always going to have a shitty life and won't be able to do everything normal people do. Just be grateful they don't know about the other stuff" I shrug "grateful for what!? You almost getting somebody arrested for doing nothing wrong!? and I didn't have a shitty life with Michael. In fact I had a very happy and normal life until you ruined everything" she frowns sitting at the table. "I didn't ruin anything. All I did was save your reputation and stopped everybody finding out what sick little freaks you both our and the disgusting the the two you were.."

"no we're not!" And there was nothing wrong or disgusting about what we were doing and..."

"so why he dump you huh?" I cut her off "because he knew full well it was wrong what the two of you were doing and would go to jail and he didn't want all this to ruin his squeaky clean reputation. You claim your both in love and don't care about your reputation or what anybody thinks, yet when it came down to people finding out Michael quickly dumped you and swears nothing happened. Sounds like he really loved you" I shrug. She doesn't say anything and gets up and storms out of the room. "he was just using you for sex Faith, the sooner you realise that the better!" I yell to her and I hear the front door slam behind her.

Faith has been back a week now and she's had an even bigger attitude than she had before she left, but I'm not too interested in that. Faith's home now and she will get over what happened eventually. The main thing is, now Faith's back home and done some little cameos on my show for me. My rating have quickly gone back up and so has the paychecks and job offers!

********

Michael's POV

I've been staying at my mothers house all week because I still can't face going home. Ever since Faith left, the house no longer feels like a home anymore and once again feels empty without her. I've cried myself to sleep every night since I got here thinking about her and I feel so alone and empty not being able to hold her in my arms as I sleep or wake up every morning to her beautiful smile.

I'm in my room just laying on my bed and Janet comes in. "c'mon you need to get up and get yourself together" she says softly coming over to me "she probably hates me now" I sniffle. "she doesn't hate you, you didn't have a choice and she knows that and she knows you still love her just like she still loves you"

"yes I did! I could have said no and..."

"and gone to jail" she cuts me off "if you have gotten locked up then she would have hated and blamed herself"

"but it wasn't her fault, she didn't do anything wrong and..."

"and neither did you. You had no choice but to go along with Julie's demands and it's not like your never gonna see her again"

"but I need her here" I croak and begin sobbing. "it's not the same without her. I'm nothing without her. The house isn't the same without her there smiling and joking around with everybody and at the studio I keep looking at the door when it opens hoping to see her come in, but she doesn't and she lay and cuddle with me at night or kiss me in the morning or..."