Tip off

Julie's POV

I go into the kitchen for my morning coffee and Fernando is sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper. "morning" I smile going over to makes some coffee and he doesn't answer "umm.. Hello?" I giggle "is there something you want to tell me?" He asks in a neutral tine and I frown confused "what are you talking about?" He doesn't say anything and hands me the paper "what the fuck!?" I gasp seeing the front cover. "is this true?" Fernando asks and I frown shaking "of course not! You know what the papers are like for making up stories. Of course Jackie's not Faith's father" I chuckle slightly faking a smile. "it would make sense why you hate him so much. Him leaving you to raise a baby by yourself"

"I hate Jackie because he picked on me when were kids that's all" I sigh. "that's the only reason?" He raises and eyebrow at me. "yes! David's, Faith's father you know this already" I frown. "but seeing pictures of the two of them, she does kinda look like Jackie though and..."

"Faith's white. Jackie's black incase you didn't notice"

"she does have a slight, natural, year round tan to her though"

"he's not her father! How many fucking times!?" I snap at him "I'm just asking you about it that's all. It's just kind of weird that you spend all your time hating Jackie and according to this Faith's been spending alot of time with the Jackson's. There's a whole bunch on pictures of her and Michael going to the studio and hanging out and stuff"

"because their friends dumbass"

"why are you getting so defensive if it's not true?" He looks at me skeptically "why do you think!? The press is saying I cheated on my husband and saying Jackie is Faith's father! Of course I'm pissed!" I snap "I'm not judging you Julie. I know you were very young when you had Faith and if this is true then...."

"are you fucking deaf!?" I snap walking out of the room "where are you going?" He frowns confused "I'm going to sort this shit out" I snap storming out of the house and drive off.

Once I'm far enough from the house and Fernando I park my car by the side of the road and call Jackie.

"what the fuck were you thinking!? Telling the press like that!?" I snap the second he picks him "you saw it too huh?"

"what the fuck do you think!?" I snap "well I had nothing to do with this and...."

"bullshit! You've been dying to do this for years . I know it was you l. Just like I know it was you that called the studio just before mine and Faith's interview. That's why she was asking all those random questions. And..."

"ok. I admit we did call the station, but nobody mentioned anything about me or that David wasn't Faith's dad and I swear I had nothing to do with this"

"so if it wasn't you then who was it!? Because I know it was one of you"

"well it wasn't. Yes we were gonna tell the public eventually, but we all decided against now Faith's...."

"what about Faith?" I frown confused "she um... She just doesn't want people knowing" he stutters slightly. "you mean her and Michael don't want people to find out their dirty little secret?" I say sarcastically "ok. If your gonna do all that again, then I'm done with call" he says sternly. "well how do you expect me to be? You've just sat back and let this carry on"

"no I haven't"

"really? So how come their still together? What are you waiting for? Them to try and get married or what if Michael gets Faith pregnant? Have you thought of that?" He doesn't say anything for a moment then sighs. "I thought this was about what was said in the papers?"