Busted

Faith's POV

I woke up this morning and Michael wasn't there so I walk downstairs and hear  him yelling at somone on the phone. "I don't wanna hear anymore excuses!" He hangs up and turns to me and smiles pulling me in "hey baby! You sleep ok?"

"mhm" I smile back, wrapping my arms around him. "is everything ok?"

"my housekeeper decided to move away so the agency is sending a new one" he frowns annoyed "so what's the problem?"

"because now i'm gonna have to interview the new one" he sighs then pecks my lips then starts dialling "I best call Quincy let him know I'm not gonna be at rehearsals"

"Why do you have to interview her? It's just someone to clean toilets, hardly rocket science" I roll my eyes and pinches my ass making my jump a little. "be nice" he smirks

*

After he's finally finished on the phone Michael turns to me pulling me in "so, what do you want for breakfast?"

"whatever you wanna make" I shrug and he thinks for a moment. "I'll get my cook to make us some chocolate pancakes" 

"wait!...how come I've never seen your staff here before?" I pull away slightly "because their not here at night and I don't like them hanging around on weekends. my body guards and security team are always outside though, they live on my grounds. "won't they be suspicious about me and you?" I ask slightly worried. "I make them all sighs confidentiality forms so they don't go running to the press about me or my family every time they here some gossip"

"what about Quincy does he know?"

"baby, it's fine. he's not gonna tell anybody and your mothers not gonna find out about us" he reasures me rubbing my shoulders and kisses me softly and I feel more relaxed. The last thing I need is my mom finding out about us. daughter or not when it comes to dollar signs and me, I know which comes first.

**

Michael's POV

After breakfast Faith heads up stairs to take a shower and I call in Bailey one of my security.

"I need you to do me a favour, it's kinda personal" I say quietly just incase Faith comes down "sure, what's up?"

"I want you follow  Faith today and keep an eye on her and let me know if you see her talking to a guy called Alex" he sighs and puts his hand on my shoulder "Mike, if you think she's cheating then why.." 

"No it's not that, I just... I just wanna make sure of something. And don't worry, I'll pay you extra for this"

"alright... So what the address?" smile writing down an address and hand it to him. "Don't let her see you ok?" he takes the paper then looks at me curiously seeing the name and address of her high school "um..no offence, but...Do you really think you an her are a good idea?...I mean...She is kinda young

"she's 17" I shrug "ok...but I'm just saying not everybody's gonna be as understanding of the whole age is just a number thing. Plus her mothers..you know"

"yes I know" I roll my eyes. I've heard this same thing from Quincy a million times already "I know all that. that's why we're keeping it quiet.. nobody is to find out" I say sternly. "gotcha!" He smiles

**

Bailey leaves then a few moments later Faith comes back in the kitchen. "Hey, I'm gonna have to get going. Don't wanna be late again"

"can't you stay here with me instead?" I pout playfully pulling her in and She wraps her arms around my neck "awww I wish I could" She kisses me then goes to pull away, but I pull her back and we start making out. She breaks away when her phone beeps. she looks at the message then puts it back in her pocket without replying. "Who's that?"