Danny

Faith's POV

I wake up and hear giggling and turn to see Michael and Precious snuggled up, gigging to each other. "What are you two giggling at?" I smile. "You talking to yourself between snores" Michael chuckles "I do not snore or talk on my sleep" I fold my arms pretending to be offended. "What was I saying?"

"You mumbled something about peanuts...well I hope it was peanuts. Little ears were listening too" he chuckles handing Precious to me. "Good morning sweetie" I coo giving her a cuddle and a kiss. "How come you guys are dressed so early?"

"We have that interview today remember? We can tell them all about how much mommy love peanuts" he chuckles at Precious. "Don't even think about it" I say stern yet playfully. "Baba?" Precious babbles pointing at my baby bump. "That's right!" I smile proudly giving her a hug. "We're gonna have to start thinking of names soon" Michael smiles, placing his hand on my tummy "Baba!" Precious frowns at him, trying to move his hand. "Don't worry, miss attitude. Your my baba too" he coos giving her a hug and kisses cheek. "I'll go get her breakfast while you get ready" he smiles and leans forward to peck my lips and Precious makes a slight growling sound and he covers her eyes with his hand and kisses me quick "Dada?" She says in a cute little suspious tone making me giggle.

****
Jackie's POV

"You came" Julie says with a slight smile of relief and sits across the table from me. "I'm not staying long. You said you needed to tell me something so tell me" I say coldly. "It's about Faith and Michael. My mother came here and said they've been talking to her and I need you to stop th.. "

"Is that why you asked me to see you!?" I frown cutting her off. "How about you explain why you murdered my son and dumped his body in the woods!" I snap and she shakes her head. "That's not what happened. She did it not me. She was really sick and I was scared and I didn't dump him there. It was my grandma's cabin and..."

"You really expect me to believe that?" I raise an eyebrow at her. "It's true! How many times do I have to explain it to people before they believe me! That woman is crazy! Me having her locked away for years should be a big enough hint!" She snaps and I look at her with still unsure what to believe. "I told you I was pregnant and you just broke up with me and didn't talk to me for months and when I told my mom, she said she'd help me, but I had no idea that's what she had planned" she sobs and I don't say anything for a moment.

"I always thought you just made it up. Y-you didn't look pregnant... w-why did you hide it, if you had nothing to do with it?" I stutter and she doesn't say anything for a moment.

"My mom said it'd be for the best if people didn't find out and said that the whole town would think I was a whore and she said that we should keep it between the two of us and that she should be the one to raise it and let everybody think it was her baby"

"And how exactly was your mom gonna explain that?" I shrug still unconvinced about her story. "We went away to my grandma's cabin around the time he was due and we were gonna come back and say she gave birth while we were away"

"So what happend then?"

"I started having a change of heart and said I wanted to keep him and she said I didn't have a choice and I couldn't. I tried to run away from the cabin one night and she caught me and locked me in a room and it all got too much and I went into Labour that night and as soon as he was born she started freaking out saying he was a demon as stuff and she took him from me and I ran outside after her, but um.." she pauses and begins weeping "it was too late" she sobs. "Why didn't you tell me?" I croak "I didn't think you'd care" she sniffles. "Of course I would have cared! And we got back together after that. Why not tell me then?"

Twisted games (Michael Jackson fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara