Special place

Michael's POV

"awww.. do you really have to leave?" I pout playfully, pulling Faith back into me and she wraps her arms around my neck. "I wish I didn't, but they'll probably kick me out if I miss any more school" she sighs pecking my lips "great! Then you won't have to leave!"

"you have work to do remember?" She giggles. "oh yeah" I sigh playfully "then let's skip both and run away together. Just us"

"As tempting as that sounds, I really do have to go, I meet you later" she smiles and pecks my lips and I look at her confused. "I thought you were going to dinner with your mom and dad?"

"I am. And I'll meet you later"

"meet you where?"

"it's top secret, you'll find out later" she smiles. Then turns to leave "you can't say that and leave!"

"just did" she winks then leaves.

**********

Faith's POV

I've been really nervous about going to dinner with my parents today. I haven't spoken to her since I went over that day. We've exchanged texts today about what time we're going to dinner tonight, but that's it which is really weird. She was so determined for me to come home and end things with Michael, but since last week she hasn't tried to call or anything. In a way I'm glad she's left us alone, but in another way it's strange she would back down so easily, especially about this which is why I'm so worried about tonight. I haven't spoke to my dad for awhile either which isn't anything new. I don't know if my mom has told him what's been going on or of she's even going to, but I know she's going to say something to me when I get to her house. I know she won't do it at the restaurant because it'll most likely end in and argument which she won't let happen out in public.

**********

Jackie's POV

I've been trying to call Michael all week and every time he keeps cancelling my calls and I know he knows I'm pissed which is why he isn't picking up. Whenever is go over to his house when I know Faith would be at school and out of the way, his security tell me he's already left. I tried again today and again he'd already gone didn't say where but I already knew where he'd go and I'm getting more and more pissed off with his games so I made my way over to the studio. If he wants to ignore my calls that's fine, but he's not getting out of this one. He's gonna speak to me whether he likes it or not.

*

I get to his studio and see his car parked outside and wait for him. I'm not gonna bother going inside to look for him, because he'll just hide and sneak out. So I'm gonna wait right here until he comes out.

**********

Michael's POV

I get in my car to leave the studio and just as I'm about to start the car, Jackie out of nowhere jumps into the passenger seat. "what the fuck are you doing!?" I frown confused. "you knew about Faith the whole time didn't you!?" He snaps ignoring my comment. "no" I shake my head innocently "Michael, don't fucking lie to me! Mother told me everything. Or are you calling her a liar?"

"it's not how it looks" I sigh "so you didn't go out of your way to find Faith and then fuck her knowing full well she was your niece. Then lie to me and pretend you didn't know then go out of your way to dodge me knowing I was pissed!?"

"ok, yes I did do those things, but it wasn't like that. When I found out about you being Faith's father, I only wanted to meet her and get to know her. I didn't wanna fall for her, but I did. I didn't go out of my way to do it. We fell for each other and there's not alot we can do about that. And you were fine with us being together when you first found out, so why are you so pissed now?"