Tell her

Michael's POV

I took the morning off today so I could go and visit my mother. I'm still pissed she told Jackie I knew about Faith all along, Jackie was fine about us until she told him that. but I'm not gonna flip out at her or anything because she's still my mother and it's not like she was lying about us all knowing. I'm going over there because I haven't really seen her much these days because I'm at the studio every day.

I get to my mothers and shockingly Jackie is there and I have a feeling this isn't gonna go well.

***

I've been here an hour an so far Jackie hasn't said anything about the other day, but keeps sending me death stares every time Mother isn't looking so I'm guessing she doesn't know about what happened with us the other day and I decided not to say anything and be nice to him in front of her, because it'll just cause an argument if I do, but the second mother leaves the room to go to the kitchen Jackie comes over and sits beside me. "have you done it yet?" He asks sternly in a hushed voice incase she hears. "done what?" I ask innocently, even though I know what he's talking about. "you know what!? Have you broke things off with Faith"

"nope and I'm not gonna" I shrug "I told you to do it the other day!?" He frowns "and I told you it's not gonna happen. We're together and that's it. Get over it" I shrug with an attitude. "I've tried being nice to you about this Michael and..."

"no you haven't! You jumped in my car and threatend me and called me a pervert... That's not nice at all" I say that last part sarcastically. "this isn't a joke! And yeah I called you a pervert because that's exactly what your are!"

"no I'm not!" I snap "you've been fucking around with an underage girl that..."

"she's 17. She's knows exactly what she's doing just like me. It's not like she's a child and I told you, I'm not fucking around with her! We're together and..."

"17 is under age you dumb shit!" He cuts me off "and she's you niece and by the way your acting, clearly you get off on those facts and.."

"no she's not" I shake my head with an attitude

"yes she is! And your her uncle! You need to get over it and end it now!"

"and what are you gonna do if I don't?"

"I'm going kick you ass if you don't quit with you bratty attitude! Or how about I tell Faith the whole truth? Do you think she's gonna wanna stick around when she finds out you fucked her knowing you was her uncle?"

"your not gonna tell her shit and you know it" I shrug knowing full well he won't. "why? What are you gonna do about it?"

*

Jackie's POV

I'm getting really sick of Michael attitude lately. I've told him time and time again why he needs to break things off with Faith, but he's just sitting there acting like a spoilt little brat, just like he always did as kid whenever he was told no.

"how can you not see how wrong and sick this is?" I frown trying to get through to him yet again "this whole thing is wrong and disgusting and deep down you know it to! Would you hit on Brandi when she's older or Marlon's or Randy's daughters?"

"off course not!" He frowns, scrunching his face at the idea. "why? It's no different to what your doing with Faith" I shrug "there's a huge difference! Faith and I didn't grow up as uncle and niece and we love each other"

"so you admit your uncle and niece now?" I raise and eyebrow "no! I didn't say that!" He frowns defensively. I'm about to speak and I hear mother coming back into the room "this isn't over you dirty little pervert" I frown and quickly go back to my own seat. "what are you boys talking about?" Mother smiles sitting back down. "nothing, just catching up" I fake a smile and turn to Michael confused to why he's smirking slightly. "so what's been going on with you both these day?"