payback

Maria's POV

I get to Mr Jackson's house and as I'm about to start my work I hear Kai and Sarah the head housekeeper talking quietly in the kitchen and I listen behind the door.

"I only saw her yesterday, she seems really nice and she's so pretty" Sarah says. "I know! I've spoken to her a few times, she's really sweet which is a surprise considering her mother" Kai giggles slightly under her breath "so did she stay here again last night?"

"mhm... She stays here prettier often and Michael said it's getting pretty serious between them"

"I'm glad he's finally found a nice girl that makes him happy. He was so down before she came along" Sarah sighs contently.

As I move a little closer so I can hear them better I accidentally knock over a vase causing and loud smash. "Maria! What the hell!? You turn up late and then you do this!" Sarah snaps coming out of the kitchen. "I'm really sorry about that my car broke down and I had take the bus" I tell her honestly. "whatever your hear now" she sighs rolling her eyes. "everything OK?" Kai asks walking out of the kitchen with a try of breakfast prepared for two. "it's fine clumsy here knocked over a vase is all" Sarah explains. "I can take that for you of you like. I'm heading upstairs to start my jobs anyway" I smile turning to Kai. "thanks, but it's fine I can manage" she smiles back and walks past me and heads towards the stairs. "I guess I'll get started then" I smile at Sarah and start making my way to the stairs. "actually, you'll be doing the guess quarters for awhile" Sarah cuts me off. "but Mr Jackson told me I was to do the main house" I point out. "and that was when I was away and I'm back now so I'll be doing the main house and you will be doing the guest quarters"

"but..."

"but nothing" she cuts me off. "I'm head housekeeper and I can change who does where anytime I like and I've switched some of you around and you'll be doing the guest quarters with some of the others for now" she frowns and I nod and sigh turning to leave without another word. As disappointed as I am about not getting to see who Mr Jackson's mystery partner is for Mrs Owens, I decided it would be best not to argue with Sarah as she is the head housekeeper and could have me fired which means I'd never be able to get any inside information for Mrs Owens

**********

Michael's POV

Last night was the most amazing night. After weeks of waiting I finally got to be with Faith fully and it was worth all that wait. And knowing that I'm the only person she's ever been with and the only person to make her orgasm makes it so much better, knowing that Faith is completely mine and mine only.

I'm lay in bed watching her contently as she sleeps. And she stirs slightly then finally opens her eyes. "good morning beautiful" I smile kissing her tenderly and smiles kissing me back "good morning handsom"

"how are you feeling?" I ask softly and she nods "I'm feeling good" she smiles kissing me softly and I kiss her back slightly deeper and slowly roll my hips, gently thrusting inside of her. I know sleeping inside of her probably wasn't the best idea since we didn't use any protection, but it felt so good being inside of her I didn't want it to stop.

We start getting more into it and there's a knock on my door and I moan slightly pulling out of her and quickly put on some pants and Faith puts her pantie's on and my t-shirt over her and sits back on the bed while I open the door.

"Morning guys!" kai smiles bringing in the breakfast "since you both won't be here for lunch. Would you like me you make you something for dinner before I leave?"

"I'm actually going home tonight. I have some interview thing with my mom later" Faith tells and I smile through pursed lips trying not to show my disappointment. "what's the interview for?" kai asks and she shrugs. "About a new documentary she's doing. I'm not in it, but It's about working moms so she wants me there in the interview" she shrugs. "well I'll make sure to tune in" Kai smiles then leaves us to it.