Moving on

Faith's POV

It's been three month since what happened and even though Michael and I will ever truly get over what happened, thing's are slowly starting to get a little better for us.

Michael has started going back to the studio and even though I'm glad he's working on his music again, it feels weird not having him around as much. He calls me throughout the day to check everything's ok, but it's not the same as having him here with me.

It's almost lunch time and after spending most of the day watching movies and trying to find something to do, I head down stairs to get some lunch and Kai is in the kitchen.

"Hey, lunch will be just a few more minutes. I'm just a little behind today"

"It's fine" I smile through pursed lips and take a seat at the breakfast bar. "So what have you been up to today?"

"Not much. Just watched some movies and stuff" I shrug "What about you?"

"If your bored, why don't you go out for the day. Doing a little shopping or..."

"I'm not really in the mood for shopping. There's always a huge crowd and..."

"So do what Michael does and have the store closed down while your in there"

"I don't wanna inconvenience people" I shake my head and she comes and sits beside me at the breakfast bar. "Faith, you haven't left the house in three months"

"That's not true. I went to see Kathrine and Joesph two days ago and last week I went to Jackie's and to the doctors and a whole bunch of places and..."

"But only when Michael was there. I know it's difficult especially with the media, but you can't hide away forever" she says softly. "I'm not. I..." I pause trying to think of a good reason. "If your worried about what people are going to say then don't. Michael has even said himself people barely mention about the two of you anymore and..."

"I don't care about that" I shrug cutting her off an she smiles at me sympatheticly. "Then how about you go to the studio and see Michael?" She suggests and I shake my head. "He'll be busy. I don't wanna bother him at work"

"Are you serious? Michael loves when your at the studio with him. He's always saying that"

"I know but..."

"But nothing" she cuts me off "I know your scared and it's only natural after... You know" she mumbles that last part. "But, it'll be ok. Why don't I finish making lunch and you can take some over to the studio for Michael?" She smiles and I don't say anything for a moment. "Will you come with me?" I mumble. "Of course I will" she nods and smiles and I smile back and leave the table to get ready.

****
Michael's POV

"You did great!" Quincy smiles as I get out of the recording booth. "Thanks. It feels great being back in the studio" I smile "and how's Faith doing?"

"She's doing alot better" I smile "has she been out yet?" He asks and I shake my head.

Ever since the funeral Faith hasn't really been out of the house and alot of people have been asking about her. Not many people knew about Angel or what happened, so they find it strange that she's barley been seen out since we announced we got married, but when people have ask me I've just said she wants to stay out of the spotlight for awhile, which is half true but the people close to us know the full story. It's not that we don't want people to know, it's just that what happened was personal and we prefer to keep our personal things private. Some people have started rumours that the two of us broke up, but we know the truth and that's all that matters. I'm more concerned about helping Faith get over her sudden fear of going out alone.