Unsure

Faith's POV

After finishing my call with my grandma, I go into the living room and Michael is on the sofa playing with Precious.

"I just spoke to me grandma and told her we'd be there about three" I smile joining them both on the the sofa.

"Are you sure you wanna go over there today? Because..."

"You don't actually believe what my mom told Jackie do you?" I cut him off. "Of course not. It was pretty clear from what he said that she was just trying to get out of what she did and was trying to make us all feel guilty about Precious"

"Which we do, but I'm not giving her back. I know it sounds selfish but..."

"Nobody's suggesting we should. And yes it was wrong what we did, but we've been her parents and nobody would expect us to just hand her over. Sure what we're doing is selfish and wrong on alot of levels, but it'd be selfish and wrong of your mom to take her away from her family and everything she's knows and I don't doubt for a second that she's lying about what happened that night" he says and I don't say anything for a moment.

"If you believe my grandma didn't do any of those things then why don't you want us to go over there?"

"That's not the reason. I just think it'd be best of you stay home today since you've been awake most of the night with the baby"

"He has been moving around alot lately"

"Exactly. I'm sure your grandma would understand if we rearranged for another day"

"I'll be fine" I smile slightly. "Well as long as your sure" he smiles back the same way then goes silent.

"What's wrong?"

"I was just thinking about the other stuff. I still wanna know why she did those thing's to me when I was a kid" he mutters. "Are you saying you want to visit her?"

"I don't want to but..." he sighs heavily. "You need answers?" I ask and he nods, looking at the ground. "Then you should go"

"Are you sure?" He looks up at me and I nod. "Personally, I'd rather you weren't anywhere near that psycho but... if this is something you feel you need to do then I'm not gonna try and stop you" I smile slightly.

****
Emily's POV

I've been talking to Faith alot on the phone lately and I'm looking forward to her coming to visit me with my other grandaughter today.

I never got to see Faith grow up thanks to that demon of a woman keeping her from me, but luckily she turned out ok and Precious didn't possess that evil gene.

I'm not happy about Michael coming here though because even though Faith loves him, she can't see that he's a bad person and has taken advatage of her innocence. He may appear like he's nice to other people, but I can see right through him.

I haven't said any of this to Faith yet because I know if I do she'd side with him so I have to gain her trust before I can do that. It's taken me this I long to finally see my grandaughter and now she's out of Julie's reach I can finally get to know her.

****
Michael's POV

I'm sitting at the table waiting nervously, still unsure whether or not I should be here and a police officer brings Julie in.

"You've spoken to Jackie, I take it?" She asks joining me at the table and the officer walks away giving us some privacy.

"Yes" I nod. "Hows Faith And Precuous? Are they ok?"