Awards

Julie's POV

It's been almost a week since Faith's little stunt and I've been getting calls none stop from people wanting a comment from me and so far I've refused because the only person I'm interested in speaking to is Faith. I've tried calling her and Jackie an neither of them will take my call.

After almost a week of dodging my calls, Faith finally picks up. "What the fuck do you think ayour playing at!?" I snap before she has the chance to speak "do you have any idea how stupid you've made me look? You've ruined everything you little brat and not just for me but for yourself and now whatever you say or do your gonna be linked to that freakshow the Jackson's call a family and..."

"and yet you can't keep away from us" Michael giggles "put Faith on the phone!" I snap at him "not of your gonna yell at her"

"I'm just gonna talk ok?" I sigh heavily trying to calm myself "can I please speak to Faith?" I say calmly. "FAITH!! YOUR MOM'S ON THE PHONE!!!" Michael yells loudly to her with the phone still near his mouth and almost deafens me. "hello" I finally hear Faith. "what the hell were you playing at posting that stuff online!?"

"the rumors were flying around already and someone had some DNA proof about..."

"well you could have just said it was fake!" I cut her off "and then what? Let whoever it was make money by selling story's about me? People were gonna find out soon enough anyway the way whoever that person was selling stories was going and we wanted the public to hear it from us and hear the truth" she says calmly and in a somewhat rehearsed answer. "well you've ruined it for yourself now. What if people find out about you and Michael, huh? Bet you didn't think about that one" I say sarcastically "people will find out because we're gonna tell them soon enough"

"you cannot be serio..."

"Faith can we go now. Pleeeese?"

I hear a Childs voice in background

"I'll be ready in a minute"

Faith says softly to the little boy then comes back on the phone. "who was that?" I frown confused "that was Siggy my little brother, me and Michael are taking him swimming" she says casually.

"Faith do you have any idea how much you've humiliated me? I've been getting calls all week to do interviews about this and.."

"no I haven't. I told the truth. And I thought you loved doing Interviews"

"not about this! You stupid little..."

"I'm not gonna continue this conversation if your gonna keep being aggressive" she cuts me of and I sigh taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry. Why don't you come over and we can talk properly?" I say in a calmer tone. "I told you, I'm going swimming with Siggy and Michael and then we're going to the awards tonight. We are the world us up for nominations and.. "

"Faith this is way more important than some stupid award for some dumb song you sang on!" I cut her off. "what I'm I supposed to say to people after what you did, huh?!?"

"just tell them the truth. You and my dad we're very young and you had a one night stand which is why I'm here. People will understand and..."

"grow up Faith! People aren't as nice in the real world like you like to think they are. Their UNforgining and nasty and judgemental and.."

"me and Michael aren't. We've been very understanding and forgiving about you and many others around us" she cuts me off and I frown confused "what the hell have I got to be forgiven for!?"

"you lied to me, you've spent years trying to ruin Michael's career, you kept me away from my family and then tried to turn me against them and a whole bunch of other stuff like trying to break up me and Michael and we've been very understanding of all your concerns and understand that it's hard for alot of you to accept and..."