Someone's watching

Michael's POV

After kissing Faith goodbye, I close the door and head back inside. "what wrong with you?" I frown confused as Kai walks over to me. "has Faith gone?"

"she just left for school why?" She doesn't say anything and looks down at a small envelope in her hand. "another one?" I sigh taking it from her. And it's a photo of Faith talking to her friends outside of her school and a note that just reads "you looked pretty yesturday" with a photo of Faith outside the school talking to one of her friends.

"Michael maybe it's time to call the police or tell Faith what's ..."

"it's fine and Faith doesn't need to know. It'll only freak her out" I cut her off "somebody's clearly stalking her and whoever it is, is sending stuff to the house and watching her at school and..."

"and I have security watching her the whole time she's not with me" I reassure her. "then why not tell her? If she's knows what's going on she'll be able to keep a look out for.."

"no!" I snap cutting her off then sigh taking a deep breath. "when she was younger, some fan of that stupid teen mom show started stalking Julie and actually tried to kidnap Faith once, so if she knew about this then..."

"then that's more reason to tell her and call the police! What if it's the same person and this time actually does manage to kidnap her!?"

"the woman got locked away years ago and I told you Faith is safe. I have security on her all the time and their in the background so she doesn't notice and I installed a tracker on her phone just incase"

"but..."

"I'm dealing with it" I cut her off "all telling Faith will do is freak her out and have her panicking all the time. So the less she knows the better"

Faith's been getting letters and stuff sent here for about a week now. Kai thinks I should tell her, but like I said, it'll only freak her out and I have security watching her at all times. The letters haven't been threatening, but whoever it is knows Faith's here with me and from the pictures they send, whoever it is has been able to get close enough to her to get such clear pictures.

**********

Faith's POV

"hey! This ones cute" I smile showing Kylee a short skirt. "maybe on your tight little body, but not for this!" She giggles pointing out her bump "um.. I was talking about me" I giggle. "I'm gonna try this on, then we can go look at some baby stuff for you" I smile "I didn't skip school to walk around baby stores all day. My parents will deal with all that stuff" she shrugs "I wanna find dress for a date I have on Saturday"

"you've told them?"

"nope. And I don't intend to" she shrugs, looking through the clothes "your gonna have to tell them eventually" I point out "and I will... When I'm further along! That way they can't try and talk me into an abortion or anything"

"what about the father? Does he know?"

"even I don't know who the baby daddy is" she giggles. "how can you not know? You slept with the guy?" I frown confused. "yeah, him and some others. We don't all have a dick on demand like you do with that Jack guy"

I like Kylee and me and her have been best friends for years and even though she's always been a little easy, when it comes to guys and had a slight attitude. Recently She's started to become full blown slutty and more bitchy then ever.

"who's that?" Kylee frowns looking behind me and I turn to the direction she's looking "I don't see anyone" I frown confused "Faith, I swear I've just seen someone looking over here and I'm sure they were taking pictures!"