Game over

Faith's POV

It's been a few months since what happened with Enid and even though she tried many times to try an cause problems and leak stories about me and my family just like any others have, without that tape or any other kind of recordings she was never able to make any of her claims stick and has just been put down to rumours of a bitter ex.

My dad now has full custody and Siggy and Brandi and things have been going great between my mother and I and I never thought we'd be where we are today.

My mom has really changed since her and my dad got back together and she's even given up as a reporter and spends less to time in the spotlight to concentrate on being a good stepmother to Siggy and Brandi.

After I've finished getting ready I go into my mom's room and she's sitting at her dressing table, staring in the mirror.

"Are you ok?" I ask walking over to her. "Mhm.. I just can't believe this is really happening" she mutters. "You do wanna do this right?" I ask nervously and she turns to me and smiles. "Of course. I've been dreaming of this moment ever since I was a teenager. I just never thought this day would actually come"

"Well it's here!" I smile excitedly "Are you ready to go?" I ask and she takes a deep breath and sighs heavily, bracing herself. "I'm ready she smiles getting up from her seat. "Then let's go!" I smile excitedly. "It's finally time for you to become Mrs Jackie Jackson"

A/N

Hey guys!
Thank you all so much for reading and for all your votes and comments. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Love you all :)