Let me explain

Michael's POV

After bathing and putting Precious down for her nap, Faith and I go back downstairs and Faith immediately checks her phone. "They still haven't called" she mumbles. "Baby, just try and relax. They probably haven't even got there yet" I say softly going over to her.

"I can't relax until I know for sure that what that woman said wasn't true" she shakes her head. "Well you need to try. All this stress isn't good for you or the baby" I say softly. "And it won't be. Julie's not capable of something like that" I try to reasure her as well as myself "Why don't we watch a movie or something to take our minds of everything?" I suggest and she shakes her head "I'm really not in the mood to watch a movie"

"Well it's better than sitting here worrying and waiting by the phone" I point out "fine" she sighs and walks over to the sofa. "What do you wanna wat..."

I'm cut off when the phone starts ringing and Faith and I stand nervously, looking at it for a moment then I take a deep breath and answer it.

"Hello?" I answer nervously. "Finally! I've been trying to get hold of you all week!"

"Hey, Quincy" I sigh slightly in relief. "What the fuck is going on? You haven't been returning my calls and you haven't even been at the studio in over a week. What's going on? Is everything ok?" He asks concerned. "Everythings fine" I lie "so how come you haven't been at the studio or anything?"

"I've just been spending time with my family is all. I am allowed to take time off to spend time with my wife and daughter you know" I say a little defenifly because of his attitude. "I'm not saying you shouldn't, but you could have bothered to say something. Nobody's seen you since you and Faith did that interview and people are asking questions and rumours have started flying around and what am I supposed to say when..."

"What rumours?" I frown cutting him off and he sighs heavily. "People are speculating that you and Faith have split and even suggesting that Faith had an affair and you found out the baby isn't yours and stupid stuff like that and.. "

"That's bullshit!!" I snap. "I know, but you know what the media is like. They don't see or hear from either of you and they start making up their own theories"

"Well non of that's true Faith an I are fine and just spending time together as a family, nobody's cheated on anybody and in fact we're actually expecting our second child" I say annoyed with what he just told me. "Faith's pregnant again!?" He says shocked, which is weird he would be, since Faith and I are married so I don't understand why people are surprised by the two of us having kids.

"Well congratulations first off" he says bringing me from my thoughts. "Maybe you and Faith might wanna think about announcing the good news. It'll help put the rumours to rest" he suggest. "I guess" I shrug and Faith looks at me annoyed. "I'm gonna have to go. I'm actually waiting on a phone call, but I'll call you later" I quickly say hanging up.

"Why did you have to keep talking to him? What if my dad had tried to call?" She says annoyed. "Then he would have called one of our cell phones if the couldn't get through on the land land. Just try and calm down" I say irritatedly then sigh heavily and pull her in close to me "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take it out on you" I say softly an explain to her what Quincy told me.

"I don't care about that media stuff" she shrugs. "He does have a point about you going back to the studio though"

"I don't care about the media either, but I don't want my fans thinking you cheated on me and how can I work with all this going on?" I shrug. "Well... we could post some stuff on our social media accounts and let your fans know that the rumours about us isn't true" she suggests and I agree.