lies and secrets

Julie's POV

"So how's everything been since we last spoke?" Kelly my therapist asks and I sigh heavily.

"This week's been pretty stressful actually. with helping Faith planning for the christening next week and then yesterday, an old friend of Michael's said some stuff in the press about him and Faith after he released a song basically insulting her. Why he did it I have no idea, but I'm really worried about all the stress this could be having on Faith and the baby's gonna be due in two months. So this week hasn't been to good for me" I sigh.

"You seem to be very protective of Faith and Michael these days" she comments. "Faith's my daughter and Michael's my son in law now. Why wouldn't I be?" I shrug. "Even after what they did to you?"

"I've forgiven them for that. Just like they've forgiven me for the thing's I've done to them. They'd just lost their and they didn't do it out of spite, It was the grief that made them behave that way" I explain.

"They still stole your daughter. And your ok with that and just going let them keep her!?" She frowns confused and suprised. "I'm not ok with how it happened, but I understand why they did. After Angel died the doctors didn't think Faith would be able to conceive again and I'd promised them they could adopt mine because I didn't want her and I knew how badly they wanted to be parents"

"And now Faith is pregnant and their expecting their own son any time now. It doesn't hurt you?"

"Sometimes, but I know Precious is in the right place. She happy and loved and Faith and Michael are amazing parents" I smile slightly. "but what about you?" She asks softly and I sigh taking a deep breath.

"I've never had any kind of connection with Precious just like I didn't with Faith for so many years. It's only the last few months Faith and I have started bonding"

"Why do you think that is?" She asks and I don't say anything for a moment.

"Because I never wanted either of them. Faith and Precious were just trap baby's" I mumble feeling guilty "trap baby's?" She frowns confused and I nod. "I thought having Faith would keep Jackie around, but it didn't and then when he finally met finally met her he immediately loved her and bonded with her and I tried to trap him again with Precious, but again it didn't work. He didn't want her and just gave her away"

"To your daughter and his brother" she says and I nod. "I know Jackie was wrong for what he did, but his intentions were good. Faith and Michael were heartbroken after their daughter died and he just wanted to make them happy again. He'd do anything for Faith and I'm not angry with her about any of this. She lets me see Precious and I can see how happy and healthy she is" I smile slightly an Kelly doesn't say anything for a moment.

"Do you still have feelings for Jackie?" She asks "We um.. we're actually back together" I smile slightly and she looks at me surprised. "And how is the rest of the family taking this news?"

"We haven't actually told anybody yet because Jackie's still married and he wants to wait until he has all his divorce papers and stuff dealt with first"

"He told you he was going to leave his wife for you?"

"He is. He just needs to get things ready is all" I shrug and she goes silent for a moment.

"Julie, I really don't think you being with Jackie is such a good idea" she says softly. "What do you mean?" I frown. "Well... from what you've told me in the past. The last time he told you he was going to leave his wife and he loved and wanted to be with you was around the time Precious was born and..."

"That's all in the past" I shake my head cutting her off. "I just think you should keep your guard up with Jackie. You've said yourself he'd do anything to protect Faith and make her happy and what happened with Precious proves just how far he's willing to go for her and Michael is just the same and would do anything to keep Faith happy and safe too" she says softly. "What are you trying to say that him and Michael are planning something!?"