Let me go

Michael's POV

I open my eyes and smile to myself seeing Faith lay asleep beside me. I peck her lips tenderly so not to wake her and quietly get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom.

Whilst I'm in there, I think to myself trying to remember exactly what happened last night. A lot of it is blurry, but then I start getting little flash backs of me dragging her around the house and her crying. "What have I done?" I sigh to myself feeling awful as more of what happened last night comes flooding back and I can't imagine how scared she must have been.

I leave the bathroom and quietly start looking around for my phone. I find Faith's, but when I go to switch it on nothing happens and I look and see both her battary and SIM card is missing.

Confused I head downstairs to find mine the same way, with the battery and SIM missing and so is my house phone. "What the fuck did I do last night?" I say to myself confused and continue looking around.

****
Jackies's POV

I didn't get any sleep last night thinking about Faith. I know Enid is right and that it will just have been a wasted trip, but I still can't shake off this worrying feeling.

"I'm going over there" I sigh getting up from the breakfast table. "Jackie. How many times? Your just being paranoid" Enid rolls her eyes "but what if I'm right? You don't think its weird that one minute they broke up and then all of a sudden they both disappear?"

"No offense, but lets face it Faith and Michael are pretty weird" she shrugs. "Their not weird!" I frown defensively. "Jackie they think it's ok for an uncle and niece to sleep together and them disappearing isn't exactly unusual for them is it? They did this after Faith posted that stuff online about you being her dad remember? And look what happened. They came back the next day perfectly fine an engaged. They'll turn up eventually" she shrugs. "If this was Brandi or Siggy would you be saying that!?" I snap "That's different their children and..."

"Yours!" I cut her off "that not what I said" she shakes her head "but it's what you think. You've hated Faith since the second you found out she was mine"

"I don't hate her. I just think it's pretty sick that her and Michael..."

"That's not the reason and you know it! Faith's my daughter whether you like it or not!" I snap. "She was born long before you and me ever met. It's not like I cheated on you" she doesn't answer me and I sigh heavily and grab my keys and make my way to the door. "Where are you going?"

"I already told you!"

"For what? their not even there. Julie even told you Faith text her and told her she was safe" she sighs rolling her eyes. "Then it wouldn't matter if I go and see for myself will it?" I shrug. She's about to speak, but I walk out slamming the door behind me, not giving her the chance to talk me out of it again.

****
Faith's POV

I wake up and jump slightly seeing Michael sitting beside me on the edge of the bed.

"Sssh, it's ok. I didn't mean to wake you" he whispers, softly stroking the side of my face "I'm so sorry about last night" he croaks and I sit up moving away from him. "Are you ok?" He asks sincerely "I just want to go"

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that. I called a doctor and he's gonna be here soon"

"I don't need a doctor. I need to leave" I Say getting up, putting on my underwear and a t-shirt and make my way to the door and he follows me. "You need to see a doctor and let him check you and the baby and why do you wanna leave? Last night you said you wanted us to get back together. We even slept together and.. "