Blackmail

Jackie's POV

"Ok! Who wants pancakes?" Julie smiles walking over to the breakfast table with our food and sits down to join us. "What are we gonna do today?" Siggy asks. "Well... I was thinking we could all go and visit grandma today" Julie smiles which is followed by a cheer from Siggy.

I was really worried about things in the beginning because I wasn't sure how my kids would react to Julie being around and how she'd be with them. There was a few ups and down at first, but things are going great between me and Julie and she's been great an really hands on with Siggy and Brandi and even her and my mother are getting along, which is something I never thought I'd see.

After breakfast the four of us start getting ready to go to my mother's and my phone starts ringing and I sigh heavily looking at the number. "I'm just gonna take this. Can you finish get them ready?" I turn to Julie then head upstairs and close the bedroom door.

"Hello?" I answer in a hushed voice. "Do you have it?" Enid says getting straight to the point. "I need some more ti..."

"You've had over a week. I've given you plenty of time" she cuts me off. "Well it's not that easy to get that kind of money and..."

"You have until tomorrow or else..."

"Please don't do this" I plead with her. "If you don't have my money by tomorrow morning then the tape goes viral" she says coldly. "But can't we just.. "

She hangs up cutting me off and I try to call her back and her phone goes straight to voicemail and I sigh heavily sitting at the edge of the bed and there's a knock on the door.

"Are you almost ready?" Julie asks walking into the room. "I um.. I have to go down to the studio" I lie. "But, we told the kids we'd take them to see your parents"

"I know and we can. Why don't you take them and i'll meet you there as soon as I can" I smile and kiss her softly. "You won't be to long will you?"

"I'll be as fast as I can I promise" I smile an kiss her once more then head to my car and call Michael as I'm starting the car.

****
Michael's POV

Faith and I are snuggled up in bed and my phone starts ringing and I hang up without bothering to look at the number then turn back to Faith pulling her back close to me. "Who was that?" She asks sleepily. "Nobody important" I yawn and lean forward and kiss her softly and she kisses me back the same way.

Things quickly start getting a little heated and my phone starts ringing and again I hang up without looking then turn my attention back to Faith and again my phone starts ringing and I sigh heavily breaking away.

"Now's not a good time" I answer irritably "I need to talk you. Can you come down to the studio?" Jackie asks. "Talk to me about what?"

"I'd rather not do this on the phone. Come and meet me at the studio. I'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Fine. I'll be there soon" I sigh heavily and hang up."Jackie wants me to meet him at the studio" I turn to Faith. "For what?" She frowns confused. "I have know idea" I shrug "well don't be too long. Your supossed to be taking the weekend off work remember?"

"And I am. I'll be as quick as I can" I smile and kiss her softly and she kisses me back slightly deeper. "Do you have to go right away?" She whispers onto my lips and I shake my head. "A few minutes won't hurt" I whisper back and kiss her deeply, leading us both back down on the bed.

*
"What the fuck took you so long!? I've been waiting here for over and hour!" Jackie snaps the second I walk into my dressing room. "Sorry. I was in the middle of something when you called" I shrug "what's so urgent anyways?" I ask sitting on the sofa and he comes and joins me and and sighs heavily an takes a deep breath.

"I know you said no before, but Enid called me again and..."

"No" I shake my head cutting him off  "I'm not giving you money"

"I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desprate and..."

"But your not! You just wanna give it to your ex wife! That's not desprate" I shake my head "if I give her this money then she'll sign the divorce papers and will give me full custody of my kids"

"So take her to court like other people do" I shrug "it's not that simple" he mutters and I look at him confused "is there something else?" I ask sensing something and he shakes his head. "What is it?" I ask unconvinced and he doesn't say anything for a moment.

"I just need it for the divorce is all" he shrugs "I'm just asking you to me help out is all"

"Your asking me for a hundred million dollars! So you can give it to your ex wife!"

"And i'll pay you back. Every penny"

"You can also tell me the truth. I know there's something your not telling me" I shrugsl and again he doesn't say anything for a moment then sighs heavily. "I just don't want You and Faith stressing out. You've both have been through enough"

"Stressing about what? Just tell me" I frown getting annoyed and again he goes silent. "Just tell me. What's going on? Are you in some kind of trouble?" I ask taking a slightly softer tone and he sighs heavily and takes a deep breath.

"Enid has a tape and she's threatening to leak it if I don't give her the money ok!"

"Why would that stress me and Faith out?" I frown confused "because it's a tape of you and Faith... you know... having sex" he mumbles that last part.

"Which one? How did she even get hold of one?" I ask nervously and confused.

"She hid a camera in one of the quest rooms the day of the christining because she had a feeling I was cheating on her with Julie and she put the camera in the room she thought Julie was staying in and..." he pauses then turns to me and frowns "what do you mean WHICH TAPE!?"

"Nothing" I shake my head quickly. "How many tapes are there?" He frowns "none" I lie "what I meant was WHAT tape not WHICH"

"Oh... anyway. That's what's going on. She's saying I have until tomorrow morning to hand over the money or she's going to leak the tape and..."

"And your telling me this now!!!? Why didn't you say any I this over a week ago!? When you first asks me for the money!?" I snap. "And why is she trying to blackmail you with us? I'm not the one that cheated on anybody. I've only been fucking my own wife"

"I know that, but if she leaks that tape then this could ruin your reputation. Everybody knows about me an Julie's affair and the media doesn't care. Not as much as they do about yours and Faiths anyway. The press would pay a fortune to get their hand on a tape of the two of you..You know"

"And how can you be so sure she's telling the truth though? Maybe she's bluffing and doesn't have any tape"

"Because she showed me a little clip" he frowns "the part where you were telling my daughter to be a good little girl for her uncle Mikey and..."

"Ok. I believe you. She has tape" I quickly cut him off "and it wasn't like that. We were just role playing a little and..."

"That wasn't role playing. It was fucked up!" He scrunches his face. "It's not that fucked up. We're just into different little things and like trying new..."

"I don't wanna go through the details of what you and my daughter did in the tape. The fact is you did and unless we get that money to Enid by tomorrow morning then the whole world is gonna see your little 'role playing' games"

"So if we pay her she'll definitely give the tape back?"

"She'll give you the tape and she'll give me my divorce and full custody of the kids"

"But can we really trust she'll still do that once we hand over the money? She could have made copies and stuff"

"We don't really have much choice. All we can do is pay her and hope for the best she keeps her end of the deal" he sighs heavily.