Visit

Faith's POV

I'm in the nursery getting Precious ready for my mom coming over today and I'm really freaking out about it, I know she's a baby, but I think Precious can sense something's wrong too because she's seemed really clingy and upset today so I've been trying to put on a brave face for her.

I do feel guilty about how we got Precious and I know what we did was wrong, but Michael and I love her so much and the thought of losing her kills me and even though michael has been trying to reassure everything will be ok and this will all be over soon, I still lay awake at night crying at the thought of her being taken from us.

"You guys ready?" Michael asks coming into the room and I nod, not saying anything and he comes over and puts his arms around me, pulling me close and kisses my temple. "It's gonna be ok, I promise" he says softly. "How can you be so sure? What if the court side with my mom and..."

"They won't" he cuts me off. "Jackie signed those papers and is saying Julie did too and there's way she can prove that her signature was forged or anything else she's saying"

"But what if they do believe her?" I croak trying not to cry all over again. "They won't. We're her parents not Julie and not Jackie and we're the ones that have raised her and we take good care of her and the court's will see that we're the ones that she should be with and the way she was with you and treated you as a kid no judge in his right mind would make us hand our daughter over to that woman" he tries to reassure me.

****
Michael's POV

I've been doing everything I can to reassure Faith that everything is going to be ok, but the truth is I'm just as scared as she is that we could lose Precious, but I need to keep her calm as much as possible because all this stress really isn't good for her or our unborn baby.

I hate that all of this happened the way it did and I still can't believe I came close to doing what I was going to do that day, because that's not me. I'd never intentionally hurt somebody, even Julie and I can't believe that thought had even crossed my mind, let alone come close to actually doing it, but when Jackie pointed out I could lose Faith and Precious, something inside of me snapped and I'd do anything to keep them safe and with me.

****
Julie's POV

I'm on my way over to Michael and Faith's house and I'm really pissed that I have to drive all this way to go and see the kid just for an hour. They could have very easily brought her to me, but instead they have to be difficult about it, but hopefully the courts will make them hand her back soon and I won't have to do this drive anymore and then I'll be able to get a nanny to take the baby places and drop her off so I won't have this inconvenience of having to drive around everywhere like this.

I haven't actually seen what the baby looks like yet, because whenever Michael and Faith take her out in public they always put stupid masks on her which she won't be wearing once I get her. I won't get payed for photo's or offered any kind of realilty show with her face covered. I'm just hoping she's not ugly and that's the real reason they cover her face from the public.

*

I get to the house and I'm met at the gates by a two security guys. "We need to do a quick search before we can allow you any further" the first guy says. "Are you serious?" I frown. "I'm sorry, those are the instructions Mr and Mrs Jackson gave us" he shrugs "it's Mr Jackson and Ms Owens actually" I say sarcastically and he looks at me uninterested by my comment. "Ugh.. fine! Whatever" I sigh heavily rolling my eyes as the two check my car as well as me.

"I'm afraid you can't take this inside" the second guy says taking the tape recorder from my pocket. "Oh.. umm.. I completely forgot I had that" I lie. "Well it's lucky we found it for you then. Don't worry we'll keep it safe until you leave" he smirks and I scoff at him and turn away, making my way to the house.