Reunion

Usagi, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio pushed on the Testing Gate in perfect sync, opening the door. "Yes! We finally did it! Let's get going," Usagi said, half to herself.

The four started walking the path that would take them to the where they would meet up with Killua, Usagi being lost in thought the entire way.

"I'm excited to see Killua again. It'll be nice! I'm pretty sure he misses us. I mean, why wouldn't he? We're his friends, and he knows it. I'm sure we're friends. We have to be... But the other night... That weird 'dream' I had while I was on the airship. What was that all about..?" She asked herself.

As if on cue, images of Killua in that strange room flooded into her mind. She caught onto a tiny bit of what was going on, and she hoped it was just her imagination.

"Is Killua being tortured... Because of me?" She questioned, though she didn't get an answer. Usagi brought a hand to her chest to feel her heartbeat.

"Oh no. Please don't do this to me again," She pleaded her mind as she began to fight with her self-conscience. Her mind said that it was her fault; that everything bad that had happened to him ever sines he met her was Usagi's fault. She knew that wasn't true. It couldn't be, and she wouldn't believe it.

She stopped walking, and stood there listening to her heartbeat. "No. That's not true. It's not my fault. It's not my fault!" A voice in the back if her head said it was. "Please... Go away..." Her legs went numb and she fell to her knees. She began to have another panic attack, though she was quiet about this one.

"I can't make them worry about me..." Gon turned around to see her, and began walking to her when he saw her on the ground. She lifted her head up and looked at him with her gold and watery eyes. He smiled and held out his hand for her to take. She grabbed it and he helped her up.

"Don't worry, we'll get Killua!" He reassured. Usagi felt much better after that, and began walking in time with Gon until they made it to a fence. A girl who looked to be either Usagi and Gon's age or older was standing on the trail, blocking it. She held a rod with a ball on the end of it in her hand.

"You're not welcome here. Turn back and leave," She said. Usagi walked up to her, Gon close behind.

"I'm sorry, but we can't. We're here to see Killua, and we won't leave without him; even if it means we have to fight our way in," Usagi explained. The girl's eyes widened when she mentioned Killua, though she quickly returned to her previous state.

"You may not enter," She said, using her rod to draw a line in the dirt in front of her. "If you cross this line I will use force." Gon had a determined look in his eyes as he walked up to her and stepped across the line. She raised her weapon and brought it down in Gon, knocking him back several feet.

It was Usagi's turn next, and she ran up and attempted to run right past her, but she hit Usagi even still. When she got up from her fall she asked,"What's your name?"

The girl looked a bit surprised. "Canary," She said.

"Well, Canary, don't expect us to give up anytime soon!" She shouted, running up again only to be knocked back to where she started. That went on for a long time, Usagi and Gon both running up and getting hit back, until Canary looked angry and sad.

"What is wrong with you two?! Can't you see you won't get across? Just give up!" She yelled, sounding a bit hurt that she had to keep hitting them.

"No way!!! We're too stubborn! We will NOT leave without Killua!" Usagi shouted, running up a again. When that didn't work, Usagi and Gon both went on either side of Canary and punched the pillars of bricks, shattering them.