Escape X And X Healing

Trees lashed out against her, leaves blurring her vision as Usagi crashed to the ground, her wings refusing to show, hard as she tried to conjure them; it didn't make sense. Managing to grab a stray branch, she righted herself and successfully slowed her decent enough to land upright on the earth below.

She raised herself to a standing position, heavily breathing as she scanned her environment for a trace of Killua and Alluka. Intuition pointed her in a promising direction, so she began her traverse.

The trees began to thicken around her, and the atmosphere had an odd hostility she hadn't expected. Before she could register what was happening, a flash of bright blue flickered out of the corner of her eye, and upon looking in the direction did Usagi find Gotoh faced with none other than Hisoka.

Usagi's eyes widened, stifling a yelp of surprise as the two began to attack each other; quickly she dashed behind a tree to avoid being in the line of fire.

"I need to go to Killua, but how do I without attracting unwanted attention?!" Usagi asked herself, braided hair whipping against her face by the force of their blows.

Coins propelled like bullets sliced through the air, cards powered by Bungee Gum embedded themselves in trees, and as quickly as it had started had the fight ended.

Checking if it was safe to move, Usagi peeked over the tree cautiously; her eyes widened in horror as she saw Hisoka standing over Gotoh's dead body as blood gushed out of slices in his neck. Unable to tear away, she was directly in Hisoka's view once he turned around.

A look of serendipitous amusement flashed onto his face like an omen at the sight of her. "Usagi," Hisoka started, his tone orotund. "I was hoping to see you; I even saw your sister not that long ago."

Acting calm, she replied, "Hisoka," mimicking how he had spoken. "Where is Sachiko?"

"Well now, you'll see her soon enough. But wouldn't you much rather stay with me? You've... grown, since I last saw you," Hisoka let out, his voice growing breathy as he eyed her up and down.

Fists clenched as she pursed her lips together, Usagi said, "you should know by now that I want nothing to do with you, creep!"

"Yes, that is true– but can't you tell that since our paths continue to cross like this that we are obviously fated to meet? You can't outrun the inevitable," he taunted, narrowing his eyes at her.

"You really have spent a lot of time with her. That's definitely something she would say," she stated, her mind rushing to think of a plan.

"I guess you're right. Usagi, do you want to know why I spend so much time with her?" he asked slyly as he began to step towards her.

Placing a foot behind her, Usagi asked, "why?"

"Because she is just like you– an unripened fruit. Speaking of which, would you care to show me how much you've grown?" Hisoka burst before pulling out several cards, flicking two in her direction.

Usagi quickly raised her hands to blow them away with Nen, but was only able to slightly change their course and was sliced on the cheek before they planted themselves in the tree behind her. Without any room for hesitation Usagi bolted away in the direction Killua had gone, Hisoka not far behind.

As she wove between the trees in an attempt to not only escape but to find Killua, she looked over her shoulder to see Hisoka not far behind. He looked none too happy as she continued to sprint ahead.

Quickly she flicked her hand towards him, sending a gust of wind to throw him off slightly as she conjured her pistol. Making a hard turn to the left, she was back on the concrete road; she looked towards town and saw flashes of blue headed towards it. With her target in sight, she began to run.