Help X Wanted

A few days after Killua and Usagi's run in with Rammot, Morel and Knov came back to check on the group and also to show Gon what little of Kite was left. With a new resolve to heal him, the three of them left with Morel, Knov, Palm, Knuckle, Shoot, and even Sachiko to make a plan to attack the Chimeras. As it turns out, they ended up needing help from them, so they were allowed back into NGL.

The group sat around for lunch as they formulated a plan, eventually deciding to infiltrate their palace base on the night before an undisclosed event in the capital, which they deduced was just a trick to lure out people.

Once the group was prepared they all got on a train, and were oddly enough the only people in the car. Sachiko sat by herself in the far end as she looked out of the window with her arms crossed. Killua and Usagi sat next to each other on the same booth across from Gon, who was playing a card game with them. On the opposite side of the car and a few seats back was Knuckle and Shoot sitting across from Morel, Knov, and Palm.

"What do you think we're going to do once we get into NGL?" Gon asked them as he shuffled a deck of cards.

"Die," Usagi stated plainly, looking around Killua and out the window.

"Can you try to be a little more positive?" Gon asked her after seeing the look on Killua's face.

"We're gonna die quickly," she replied in a monotonous tone as she propped her head on her hand.

"Usagi, no one is going to die," Killua reassured, despite having no clue what was going to happen.

"Eh, I'm just preparing myself mentally in case someone does, or at least gets close," she explained.

"Well, how about instead you can explain to us a new game to play, because I think we're tired of Go Fish," Gon stated, trying to change the subject.

For a moment she looked out of the window before getting a smug grin on her face before looking at the cards. "I know a game we can play," she stated in a tone that sounded way too dark to be happy.

Gon handed her the deck which she then handed out cards to each of them until there weren't anymore cards left. "Now, this game is called Bullshit-"

"That's so in character for you," Killua interrupted her as he propped his head on his arm while watching her.

"I know, I know. Anyway, we can call the game BS for short, and the whole point of the game is lying. For example, we start on two... I think," she doubted herself while tapping her chin.

"Do you even remember how to play?" Gon asked sheepishly.

"Calm yourself, of course I do. It's just been forever," Usagi explained as she situated her cards in order. "So, I'll start. Three twos," she continued, setting down three cards upside down in front of them. "Now you put down all the threes you have."

"I don't have any," Gon stated.

"Then lie."

"Okay, one three," he said while putting down a card.

"BS, FOOL!!!" Usagi shouted suddenly, causing the two to flinch and everyone else to look in their direction. "Now pick up those cards, because I caught that you lied."

Usagi continued to explain the rules to the BS game until the two understood them well. "Two kings," Gon stated while setting down two cards.

Usagi hid half of her face behind her cards suspiciously before glancing in Killua's direction as he did the same. She quickly leaned her head over her cards while saying, "BS," before going back to her position.