Killua X Returns

On the day Killua was supposed to come back, Usagi, Gon, and Biscuit waited patiently for him to appear in their books as being back in the game. However, Usagi was not the kind to sit around 'patiently' so she was her usual impatient self as she awaited his return. 

"Oh fudge muffins, a lot can happen in a week... what if he doesn't recognize me?!... or worse... he got a girlfriend..." Usagi thought.

Gon and Biscuit watched Usagi cautiously as a dark bloodlust radiated from her as she had a look of comedic rage.

"I'll kill her...! Yeah! But I won't just kill her, I'll kill her so good she'll be dead!! So dead!!! And then!! And then!!! I'll show Killua how badass I am!!! Yes!! It's all coming together!! And then he'll be all 'oh, Usagi, you look so gorgeous splattered in your enemies' blood~'!"

After her flurry of thoughts she looked up at the sky and released a wicked laugh as Biscuit and Gon sweat dropped. Abruptly, she stopped as she noticed Killua's name appear in her book as being in-game.

"Let's go," Biscuit stated, holding an Accompany card. "Accompany on: Killua!"

A beam of golden light surrounded the three of them as they shot across the sky like a shooting star to Killua. Once they were back on the ground, Usagi immediately noticed how Killua had not changed and did not get a new girlfriend. But, just to be sure...

"Killua, you didn't get a new girlfriend while you were away, did you?" she asked, squinting.

"What?" he gasped, embarrassed that she would say that around Gon and Biscuit.

"What!" Biscuit shouted, her eyes growing big. "You two are in a relationship!?"

"Uh, um..." Killua stuttered, his face flustered.

Usagi shifted in front of him and said, "Yes we are!!" but soon lost confidence as she glanced towards Killua and asked, "are we?"

Killua tensed up as they all stared at him, his face growing redder with every passing second. He gulped as his eyes darted from one to the other. "Y-yeah, I consider us a couple," he mumbled, shyly.

Biscuit squeaked as Usagi looked at Killua and blushed a little. The two made eye contact and began to laugh under their breath at how awkward they both were.

Being the fan woman she was, Biscuit squealed as she brought her hands up to her chest and stared at them. Her eyes became hearts as she imagined them in different scenarios. "Dorks in love are my favorite!!" she gushed over them wildly. "How did your first kiss go?! Have you kissed!? Details, details!!"

The two stared at Biscuit in shock with their mouths agape as she asked them questions about their personal lives. "Well, I mean, we did kiss once..." Usagi finally answered with a hand on her neck.

All of the other three stared at her in shock and gasped. Killua began yelling, "Usagi, you're embarrassing me!" as Biscuit stated, "Killua, if you don't have the balls to talk about your relationship this lightly with other people then you really must be!! ("HUH?!" Killua gasped) If he's too embarrassed to say you're his girlfriend then he's not the one, Usagi!! ("I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT FROM A HAG WHO DOESNT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!" Usagi screamed)".

Gon watched in stunned silence as they went back and forth, Biscuit demanding details and 'giving advice', Killua going on about how embarrassing this was and how he, in fact, did not say that when they were alone, and Usagi trying to explain that they had only kissed.

"For the last time, Biscuit, we're underage!" Usagi screamed.

"But you've had to at least thought about it!" Biscuit retorted slyly.