Pursuit X And X Capture

Hiding her fear of getting captured by the Spiders or what they might do to Killua and Gon, Usagi waited for the car to get ahead quite a bit before jumping after them. She tailed them with silent footsteps while using Zetsu until they got on a highway, so she dove underneath the concrete suspended roads and jumped from one support beam to the next while trying to keep an eye on where they were going.

With little difficulty, Usagi managed to keep up with them until they turned off of the main roads and headed to an abandoned building. Once off the highway she followed them by running on roofs.

The car stopped in front of a dilapidated building and everyone got out. She sighed out of relief to see that they weren't hurt. Realizing what she had to do, Usagi waited for the group of six to go inside the structure before she jumped towards it. Having to grab hold of several ledges and then kick off towards one higher up only proved to be a minor difficulty compared to what she would have to do if she wanted to help them out without causing too much trouble.

Eventually she made it to the top and was relieved to see that there was a glass skylight that was still intact on the ceiling. Silently she ran to it before crouching down to look into the room below. Sure enough, the Phantom Troupe was right below her, and so were Killua and Gon.

Without any noise she got down on her stomach so she could look down and still be able to move, mainly because she kept her hands underneath her and her legs were slightly bent. Upon looking down below she could see a huge wall of broken down building parts that the troupe sat on. She also saw a rock-like table thing where Gon and the man with long hair they had pursued earlier was.

Apparently they were arm-wrestling, and Gon was losing. Round after round Gon lost, and with each loss his hand got even more bruised and started bleeding. They were talking, but Usagi was already under pressure that her braids, which were hanging over the side towards the glass, may be casting a shadow on the ground, so she didn't dare move any closer.

Not long after did she begin to hear Gon raise his voice at them. It was difficult to make out what he said, but it was something along the lines of, "Why can't you use that pity for the people that you've killed for once?!"

Usagi's eyes widened as she watched him slam down the man's hand on the hard stone table. Suddenly a short guy in black that covered his face came at Gon and pinned his arm behind him.

"Gon!" She heard Killua shout as she internally shouted it herself. Instantaneously Hisoka ("What's he doing here?!") was behind Killua, holding a playing card to his throat to hold him still.

Usagi saw that he was speaking, but couldn't make out what it was. Seconds later she could feel a huge amount of bloodlust coming from Hisoka.

"Dang, I can feel that from out here... Wait, I CAN FEEL THAT FROM OUT HERE!!!!" Usagi internally screamed before ducking behind the glass and rolling onto her back. "Ohshitohshitohshit... If he knows I'm here..." Slowly she turned her head to the side to peek down beneath her, and sure enough, saw that he was looking at her.

Surprisingly, it wasn't a look screaming "Found you <3~" like it usually is, but instead just a "keep quiet" look. Almost bored, actually, and it made Usagi think he wasn't going to rat her out.

Usagi watched anxiously as two of them got into a minor discussion and flipped a coin. The tiny guy let go of Gon, who immediately jumped back as the man they had pursued before started saying something. Usagi could only catch that he was going to keep a hold of them until their leader came because he wanted to recruit them.

The other members didn't seem to object, so he took Killua and Gon with him to a different room. Fortunately she saw which direction they went in.