YorkNew X City

The three stood on the top of the sails on the boat perched on a wooden pole. Gon was sitting, but Usagi and Killua were standing, holding into the wooden beam for support.

"Killua, Gon, look!" Usagi exclaimed, pointing in the distance at a nearing speck of land, "it's YorkNew!"

The two looked on happily. "Now to meet up with Leorio and Kurapika," Gon added excitedly.

"Gon, we don't meet up with them for another two weeks," Killua pointed out.

"That gives us two weeks to do whatever we want in YorkNew!" Usagi shouted, lifting her arms up and letting the sea breeze brush against her face.

"Well, when we're not looking for Greed Island," Killua said, slightly dulling the mood. "We should be getting the URL to the Hunter website from Milluki soon."

As if on cue, a falcon came into view, it's brown, cream, and ran feathers rustling in the wind as it flew. The bird landed on Killua's outstretched arm.

"Here, it's in this," Killua pointed out, gesturing to a container around its foot.

Usagi stared at the bird in awe, and reached out to pet it. Killua immediately stopped her.

"Watch out, Usagi! This bird pecks at anyone not apart of the Zoldyck family, even the butlers," He warned.

She merely shrugged, reached out, and successfully petted said bird of prey. Killua and Gon watched in shock. Noticing this, she looked at them and said, "I know a wide variety of people and one of them happens to be fond of animals. Falcon probably smells them on me."

The other two nodded in understanding as the boat continued to make its way to port. Once on dry land they immediately went to an Internet cafe (after getting the message from the bird and sending it off back home, of course.) Gon sat down in a chair in front of a computer and Killua and Usagi stood on either side of him.

He typed in the address and a little bar appeared on the screen. "Click the bartender," Killua suggested. Once he did so, it demanded he swiped his Hunter License and entered in his card number. Instantly a wide variety of categories popped up.

"Wow! There's so many!" Gon said, amazed.

"Click on the games category," Usagi ordered that time. He scrolled down the new list of games, and, sure enough, Greed Island was there.

Upon clicking on it, the digital bartender demanded that they deposited twenty million Jenny.

"You have to pay a fee?!" Gon stammered, astounded.

"Well, they can't just hand out this information for free, I guess," Usagi figured.

"We have no choice," Killua stated. Gon clicked on it, and before they knew what was happening there was Nen coming out of the monitor, and they were brought into the bar from the screen.

The bartender began explaining. "Greed Island is a game made by a group of Nen practitioners. Each of the one-hundred copies is infused with Nen, so only Nen practitioners can play it. Once inside the game, the player can continue to play even if the console is unplugged. It continues to play until they leave the game or they die. The only way to leave is by beating the game or finding a sane point, but of course you could die as well. There will be seven copies for sale at the YorkNew auction, the lowest starting bid is 8.9 billion Jenny."

"8.9 BILLION?!" Gon exclaimed.

Killua almost ripped his hair out at the freakishly large number and stated, "The price has shot up! That's 3 billion more than the retail price!" Usagi started thinking it was hopeless.