Break X Day

The next day the group slept in a little late at their hotel room. When they finally woke up., they went to eat breakfast in the lobby. Afterwards, Usagi suggested that they went to the beach, to which Killua and Gon agreed.

Since they didn't have anything to wear, they had to stop by the store first and then go to the beach, which they did hastily. Once they were at the beach, they realized that it actually wasn't that crowded at all; in fact, there was hardly anyone there, more than likely because of the auction.

They laid down a huge beach towel and sat down on it at first. Killua and Gon were the first to run into the water, while Usagi stayed on the blanket. Once they were out of earshot from Usagi, Gon swam over to Killua and voiced his thoughts. "I bet you're disappointed," Gon stated slyly, being slightly out of character for someone so innocent.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Killua asked, a little scared if what Gon's answer would be.

That was when Gon leaned in really close and whispered in his ear, "Killua, it's no secret you're a little disappointed she isn't showing much skin."

Immediately his face flushed about a million different shades of red and pink as he pushed Gon away. He hated to admit how right he was, though. She was wearing swim shorts and a swim shirt on top, which isn't common among girls her age, who are typically becoming sluts or have already bloomed into slut-dom; usually. Not everyone is like that, so don't kill me.

"Shut up, Gon," Killua finally managed to say to him. Gon shrugged, knowing not to take it personally. "By the way, do you know why she isn't getting in the water?"

"... Maybe it's to save our spot so nobody takes it," Gon said, returning to his normal self.

"Gon, we're the only ones here," Killua said with a look of done-ness.

Gon shrugged. "Well, I'm not the Usagi-expert, so you go ask."

"Whatever," Killua said as he started swimming back to where Usagi was. She was sitting on a beach towel making drawings in the sand with her fingers.

"Hey, Usagi." She looked up at him. "Why won't you get in the water?"

Usagi looked out at the ocean, as if she wanted to, but something was holding her back. "No reason, I just don't want to," She said, shrugging.

"You sure that's it?" He prodded, unconvinced.

"Pretty sure."

He sat down next to her, and she honestly found it very hard to concentrate on what he said when he didn't have a shirt on.

"You should go out there with me and Gon," He suggested, pointing at where Gon was splashing around.

"I don't wanna," She said quickly.

However, Killua wasn't going to allow her to sit out when it was her idea to come to the heavy anyway, so he stood up, walked behind her, wrapped both arms around her waist, and picked her up so that she was off the ground. And then he bolted for the water before she could oppose.

"Killua!?!?!" She screamed, half with embarrassment, shock, and anger, the other half with straight up happiness that he wanted her to be out there with him and Gon that badly.

Once he had gotten them both in the water up to their waists, he set her down on the ground. "That wasn't so difficult," Killua stated proudly.

"Please don't do that again," Usagi said with a mixture of seriousness and playfulness that was very confusing to him.

Just then a pretty big wave came and Usagi looked a little freaked out while Killua seemed to enjoy the challenge of jumping over it. Before the wave hit, however, he reached down and grabbed Usagi's arm and pulled her up with him when he jumped, Usagi clinging to his arm the whole time.

When they finally touched back down onto the sandy ground, Usagi still didn't let go of him, and in fact held on tighter. Killua noticed this, and was about to ask her what was wrong when a wave came out of nowhere and swept over the two of them, pulling the both underwater for a short second.

Once they were able to come up Usagi popped up gasping for air despite only being under for about five seconds. She desperately clung to Killua's arm and refused to move no matter what.

"Usagi, what's wrong?"

"It's Sachiko!!" She wailed.

"But, Sachiko isn't here."

"I know she isn't here," She explained, pointing at the ground for here, "but she's still here!" Usagi pointed at her head.

"Did... she use water when she..." Killua began, worried her trigger something with his question.

"... Torture? Yeah."

Even though it wasn't his fault she was freaked out by the waves, he felt bad for bringing her out there in the first place. However, he was determined to help her, if he could.

"Hey, Usagi, don't let what's happened in your past affect your present of impact your future. Sachiko isn't here right now, so don't give her the satisfaction of controlling you, and let's have some fun, okay?" Killua stated, smiling at the end.

Usagi looked up at him and said, "I'll try," while smiling.

She let go of his arm a bit, and instead held his hand and Killua showed her how to jump over the waves. They did so, and a few minutes later Gon joined in as well and they had a competition to see who could jump higher without Nen. Usagi won, but Gon accused her of using Nen.

After they had had a nice long day of hanging out at the beach, the trio went back to their hotel and went to sleep for the night to prepare for anything that might happen the next day.

---

WHOO HOO

NEW CHAPTER!!!!

Im surprised that I actually finished it XD

The next chapter is going to be okaaaaay, but just remember that if I skip something, it was on accident because I've stopped writing as I watch the episode

Honestly though I don't think anyone will notice XD

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, but I have another announcement:

I made a new book scalped Marina of Anime and in it is my new updating schedule for all my books. I suggest you check it every Sunday if you haven't, because it could say a lot of funny shit in it.

Also

18K ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEEE??!!?!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!???????

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

This is so amazing ;-; thank you.

WELP, that's it Lol see you guys next week if all goes well!

Marina
4/23/16