NGL X And X Chimeras

Once the ceremonies were over, the group exited the game. Biscuit took her gemstone as Killua, Usagi, and Gon used their amazing shiftiness to sneak an accompany card into the real world, which they then proceeded to use to go to someone named Nigg, whom they beloved was really Ging. Of course, they couldn't even dream about leaving until Biscuit was done giving Killua and Usagi relationship advice.

After exchanging farewells, Gon held up the card and said, "Accompany on: Nigg!" A light surrounded the three of them before shooting across the sky like a rocket. Once they landed they found themselves in almost a swamp-like place. Across from them they saw someone sitting up against a tree, whom they presumed was Ging.

After standing in silence for several seconds, the man stood up and walked silently towards them; simultaneously they each realized that this was not Ging. Without a word he held up a clown like thing that spun around like a slots machine before turning into a gun. He aimed towards them, and pulled the trigger.

Killua grabbed each of their arms before launching to the side to avoid the barrage of bullets flying towards them. Once it was over he popped up and screamed, "what the hell was that for; you could've killed us!"

He glared sideways over at them before explaining, "I wasn't aiming at you, it was the ants."

"You were trying to shoot ants?" Usagi questioned, dusting herself off.

"Yes, there's been an outbreak of Chimera Ants appearing here and there," he explained monotonously. The group sat down as he explained that Chimera Ants were essentially mutated ants that were growing rapidly, and, if their worst fears would be realized, eat people. Gon then explained he was Ging's son, so the man named Kite then explained how he met Ging. The group decided to stick together to find out more about these 'Chimera Ants' (AN: Mistake number one).

Kite then proceeded to introduce Killua, Gon, and Usagi to his team, and over the course if a few days realized that they needed to investigate farther into this mass outbreak of human-eaters.

Once they arrived at the entrance to the country of NGL, they were greeted with a giant tree that had been hollowed out in the center; it was almost a way of saying they hated technology. However, once inside, they realized that only the four if them plus two of Kite's other teammates would be allowed into the country. In fact, the group had to change into different clothing and leave their electronics behind before they could enter.

The three of them each wore long white pants, but their shirts were different; Gon had a white T-shirt, Killua a black long sleeved shirt, and Usagi a black t-shirt. However, she wanted to look epic and mysterious, so she also got a dark cloak to wear over it for no reason. She had no choice but to keep her Nen cuffs.

With their new looks, the four of them ventured into NGL, unaware of what they were getting into. Once the group was deeper into the country, they got a message saying there were a lot more ants than anticipated, so the four of them were forced to continue alone.

As they ventured deeper and deeper with only minor setbacks, they came across their first major encounter; an anthropomorphic rabbit with a shit eating grin and almost no clothes.

"Is that thing a Chinera Ant?!" Usagi questioned, almost panicking.

"Apparently," Killua answered her.

"That thing can hear you, by the way," the ant/rabbit stated with a snarky attitude. He jabbed a thumb in his direction and boomed, "I'm Rammot, and I'm going to eat you!"

Usagi looked disgusted as she retorted, "at least you're honest!"

"Don't worry too much, it doesn't know Nen; if you can't defeat it then you will have to leave," Kite explained to them.