Usagi's X Nen

The next morning Usagi and Killua woke up when Gon crawled over them to get off the bed, kneeing Killua on his back in the process.

"OWWW!!!! THERES A PERSON HERE!!" Killua shouted, waking up Usagi.

"EH?!?!" She said, popping up in surprise only to find herself inches away from Killua's face.

Apparently they began hugging in their sleep and Usagi was snuggled next to Killua's chest. Naturally, he was very red in the face when he figured that much out. He looked at her with a weird look on his face, a red one at that. When she realized how she got that close to him she turned bright red too.

"WHAAAAA?!? I'm sorry!!!!" She apologized quickly, backing up way from him to give him some space, falling off the bad in the process.

"Are you okay?" Killua asked, looking over the side. She nodded and got up.

The three fought some more fights that day and by nighttime all three of them made it to the 200th floor.

"Awesome! We're finally here," Gon exclaimed.

"This is where all the money's at," Killua stated with a devious grin.

"Oh yeah, I remember this floor! You can really rack up some cash here," Usagi said. The other two gave her weird looks. "I'm guessing I forgot to tell you that I've been here before," She guessed, rubbing the back of her neck. "Funny thing, really. I actually just remembered. Most of my memories before the age of seven are fuzzy."

The two nodded in understanding. "Well, we probably need to sign up so let's go!" Gon said. Usagi and Killua nodded and they proceeded to a hallway to register.

As they walked, they felt something strange. "Do you feel that..?" Gon asked.

"Yeah, it feels like Sachiko's presence from a few days ago," Usagi stated. Killua nodded.

"And Illumi's," He added. Usagi looked over at Killua and noticed how phased he was. She moved to walk a bit closer to him as they went through the hallway.

Suddenly, the three froze in their tracks. The strange, dark aura that had been filling the hallway became so strong they couldn't move. Beads of sweat formed on Usagi's forehead.

"It feels like Sachiko... I don't like it at all," She thought, looking over at Killua to see that he looked a little scared. An employee walked out from behind a wall and stood at the end of a hallway.

"You must register before midnight," Was all they said. Out of nowhere, Hisoka appeared behind the employee, sitting up against the wall.

"You're not ready for this floor. Turn back now," He said, staring at them in an odd way that sent shivers up Usagi's spine.

"Pedophile..." She thought.

Yet again another person appeared behind them. This time it was Wing. "I will teach you the real Nen, if you want," He told them. The three looked at each other, then nodded in agreement as they turned around to go with Wing.

"Oh, and you can only register once. So if you fail to register before midnight, you won't be able to again!" The employee called out to them as they walked away.

Once they were at Wing's room, he told them about aura. "In order for you to learn how to use your auras to fight, you must have your aura nodes opened," He explained. The three looked at him questioningly. "Usually, you have to train through meditation to open them, but we don't have much time to get you through the Nen barrier, so we'll have to use the other method."

"And what's that?" Usagi asked.

"I'm going to have to send my aura into your nodes to open them by force," He explained. The three stared at him in shock. "Most people don't like it because if the Nen user has malicious intent it could hurt the person they're doing it too. But because I don't have any intentions of hurting you, we should be safe. However, it will still hurt. Are you wiling to do this?" He asked them.