Favor X And X Wish

Please stick around until the end for an announcement concerning the esteemed Hunter x Hunter Watty awards~
Thank you!!

Glass separated Killua and Usagi from the hospital room he was trapped in, if that was even Gon- he was hardly the same. Speechless the two stood, Killua clenching his hands against the sill beneath the pane as Usagi stood beside him, unmoving.

Usagi lifted her head when she heard a door opening only to see Knuckle walk inside the hall; Killua didn't look up.

"Hello, Knuckle," Usagi greeted, though her voice was emotionless and reserved. "What're you doing?"

"That's exactly what I was going to ask you," he admitted, standing against the doorway. "How's Gon?"

"No better," Usagi sighed, glancing over at Killua to check his countenance for any responses. "He's still in critical condition..."

"What are you going to do about it?" Knuckle asked, his tone serious as he crossed his arms.

Taken aback, she nearly gawked at him. "I don't think there's anything we can."

"No, there is one thing," Killua finally spoke up, refusing to meet their gazes.

"What do you mean?" Usagi questioned.

"I mean there's something left we could try, but we need to leave now; I can explain on the way, so just trust me," Killua continued, grasping the sill with stiff hands.

"A-all right," she agreed, taking her only option cautiously.

Looking up at Knuckle, Killua stated, "watch over him while we're gone. We'll be back as soon as possible."

Unable to tear away, Knuckle noticed dark shadows under Killua's eyes, as though he hadn't slept; he kept his head down as he walked out, Usagi close behind, looking rather tired herself.

He hadn't even been able to agree before they had left.

~~~

The sky was dark with twilight, stars beginning to glimmer in faint blue and yellow hues as the moon peeked over the horizon; the city beneath them was sparkling with neon as the night began.

Sitting on chairs next to a window on the airship sat Hisoka and Illumi, each looking outside wordlessly.

"Ahem," a girl cleared her throat loudly. Looking back they saw Sachiko standing before them in a new dress.

It was black and charcoal gray, with a long sleeved over coat that tapered in a 'v' at the bottom; buttons ran down it side by side, the front was slightly opened and inside were fluffs of dark material. Her sleeves ended in cuffs, and just underneath them and over her hands were the same metal-plated gloves.

Her skirts frilled out and ended a couple inches above her knees, horizontal lines sliding across the surface in light grays to contrast the dark gray base color. Her boots ended above her knees and were also black, not to mention they boosted her a good three inches. All down the front its laces crisscrossed until they tied off into a bow at the top. Atop her head were her kanzashi hair sticks, a distinct white gossamer lace that held her black hair in curls on the back of her head.

Sachiko's eyes, red like hellfire, looked from one to the other before finally inquiring, "what might you have been discussing?"

"Apparently Killua and Usagi are going back to our house to retrieve our little brother, presumably to heal Gon," Illlumi explained.

"Curious. Who is this brother?"

"Alluka- he has the ability to grant wishes at a cost. We actually don't know where he came from, so we're unsure how he has such abilities," he continued on, swirling the contents of a cup in his hands as he did so.