Almost X There

The next morning, Killua woke up with Usagi snuggled next to his chest. His cheeks tinted pink as he looked down at her with loving eyes and a soft smile.

"She looks so cute when she's asleep..." He reached his hand down to her and tucked a few stray hairs behind her ear. "... Like a little puppy."

He laid there for a few minutes just admiring her until she woke up. Once she did, she noticed where she was at and turned red. Usagi lifted her head up to see that Killua was looking at her with caring eyes, making her blush brighter.

"... Uhhh... Good morning," She said awkwardly. He blushed back.

"Morning," He replied. Not knowing how to get up without being awkward, the two just stayed there making it even more awkward.

"Ne, Killua, I'm coming in! It's Gon!" The two froze and Usagi almost stopped breathing. He was still at the front door, so there was time to hide before he came in the bedroom.

"Crap! Gon will get the wrong idea!" Killua whispered as he frantically tried to think of a plan.

"What do you mean? He's too innocent!" Usagi whisper-shouted. Gon's footsteps rang in the hallway, making Killua and Usagi panic silently.

"Dammit! What do I do?! I have a plan but... I'm not sure Usagi would like it..." Killua thought.

"Oh no... If Gon sees us it'll break his poor little heart! Gon practically worships Killua!!!" Usagi mentally freaked out, formulating several dastardly plans to get Gon away, but all of them required more than five seconds.

With absolutely no time left to disagree, Killua had to use his plan. "Sorry, Usagi," He apologized before-hand as he grabbed her shoulders.

"For wha-!?" Usagi started, but was cut short when Killua suddenly pushed her under the covers and got on top of her, making it appear that there was only him in the room.

"Holy Shiitake Mushroom!!! He's.... So warm... AND ON TOP OF ME?!?!?!" Usagi mentally screamed. She had her face in his chest again, but this time it was forced.

He had his hands on either side of her and he was pushing himself up slightly as if she would break if he was too hard on her. "Crap... How am I going to explain this?!"

The two were snapped out if their thoughts when none other than Gon walked I the room. "Killua? Are you awake?" He asked, innocently. Killua stayed still and after what felt like a hundred years he left.

Almost immediately Killua got off her and moved the covers. "I'm so sorry! I really didn't have any other plans..." He said as loud as he dared.

"I- It's fine," She said. Then reality hit them like a truck. Killua was sitting on Usagi without even realizing it. "Killua... You're sitting on my waist..." Usagi stated, slowly.

Killua then became the brightest red ever. "IM SO SORRY I JUST-" He was interrupted when Usagi covered his mouth with her hands.

"Quiet down!! It doesn't bother me that you're like that, I just don't want Gon to walk in right now!" Usagi hissed quietly, until she realized what she had said.

"Uhhh... You mean to say.... That you don't mind this much physical contact..?" He mumbled, blushing at the realization.

She became red with rage and embarrassment. "That's not what I'm saying at all!! I'm telling you that if it was just anyone doing this I would've knocked their head off!! So feel spe-" This time Killua put a finger to her lips to shush her.

"So, I'm different to you?"

"YOURE MY BEST FRIE-"

"Quiet! He might come back!"