Hatsu

The three of them headed back to the hotel to prepare their Hatsu. They sat in one of the rooms discussing how they were going to even do that, because Wing hadn't taught them too much about it. Gon was confused about what to do, and steam came out of his ears he was thinking so hard.

Usagi sighed before asking, "What are you going to learn, Killua?"

With a smug grin he replied, "I can't say; it's a secret. And you'd hate the way I'd do it..."

"Then why do it?" she asked with a look of 'done-ness' on her face.

"Hey, it'll be cool, and I'll be fine!"

"So there's a risk that you wouldn't be fine?"

"No!"

"That's not how you just made it sound."

Gon interjected saying, "Killua, I think that in a relationship the woman is always right."

"Damn straight," Usagi replied as she high-fived Gon. She had this strange technique to keep herself from getting too flustered called "Pretend-to-be-cool-and-detached-while-being-fairly-approachable." It sometimes worked out in her favor.

"Idiots..." Killua mumbled, looking away has he used his technique to keep from getting too flustered called "Do-not-engage-and-call-them-an-idiot-to-keep-them-from-making-it-worse." It usually didn't work though.

"Welp," Usagi sighed as she stood up and brushed herself off, "I'm going to practice my Hatsu."

"What's your Hatsu going to be?" Gon asked her.

Her hand brushed against the doorknob as she turned around and said, "Not sure; just gonna wing it." Opening the door, she walked out of the room.

Afterwards Killua stood up and said, "I'm going to train as well. We don't have enough time to practice so you should get to it."

"Wait!" Gon called out before Killua had walked out. "What do I do?"

He shrugged before saying, "Just take inspiration from stuff you like. Maybe ask Kurapika what he did," he suggested before walking out, leaving Gon to his thoughts.

Meanwhile in the room Usagi was in, she was standing next to the bed with one hand tapping her chin and the other resting on her hip as she thought.

"I'm not sure what to do... I'm a specialist, but I have no idea what my ability should be, let alone how to make it..." She thought back to the Nen chart and what Wing had said about learning other Nen abilities.

"Maybe I should focus on one of the other Nen categories and try to make an ability from that. I already know that I have those wings, but... how does that work??? Aren't you supposed to practice before creating an ability? I made that one without even thinking, and even worse, I have no idea how that could help me in a fight!"

Losing her countenance because she was so frustrated, she slammed her fist on the bed and yelled, "DAMMIT!!!"

She heard a knocking on the wall and Killua's voice yell, "LANGUAGE!!"

Sighing she took off her first shirt to reveal a white tank top underneath (a habit of dress she picked up from Killua and Gon, which proved to be useful at times) she also took off her skirt so she was just wearing the shorts underneath, since it would be easier to train if she didn't care how she looked.

"I'll just practice the Four Major Principles..." she said to herself as she stood next to the bed. Throwing her arms out to the side Usagi shouted, "Ten!" as she shrouded herself in aura "Zetsu!" as she nullified it, and "Ren!" to enhance it.