Fight X Or X Flight

With a new vigilance the four of them ventured deeper into the country of NGL, on the lookout for Chimera Ants. After wandering for a day they came across a hoard of Ants with the intentions of stopping them from going any farther.

Kite instructed the three to fight them, so they each found one who wanted to fight and challenged them one on one. This proved to be a little difficult for Usagi, since she was the defense and not offense in the tag team, but she got past that and used her wind to flip her opponent into the air before shooting them several times with her pistol. To finish, she used an assassination technique to rip their heart out.

Once they had each defeated one, Kite realized they didn't have enough time to fight each of them, so he instructed them to fallback and give him a turn. Using his Crazy Slots he got a giant, curved blade that resembled a giant sickle, so he told them to jump on his signal.

Once he gave it, Usagi conjured wings and grabbed Killua and Gon before propelling them both up into the air to avoid being cut in half from the giant blade, all chimera ants and trees within its path falling prey to its deadly slice. After that had ended, they walked a few miles more before setting up camp.

Kite and Gon were off talking presumably about Ging, so Usagi and Killua decided to leave them be and sat around the fire they had created a while before.

Usagi sighed, adding her voice to the jumble of other sounds being produced by nocturnal creatures. Looking up through a patch of trees, she could see the stars; each of them twinkling brightly, the sky so clear that even the galaxy was visible.

"I love nights like this," she admitted, breathy voiced. "Do you see that?" Usagi asked, pointing upwards, "it's the constellation Gemini; one of my favorites."

But Killua wasn't looking at the stars, he looked at someone who shined much brighter than them all. There was nothing more that he loved seeing at that moment than Usagi's face lighting up as she stared up at the glowing lights; her golden eyes reflected them so brightly. He propped his head up with a hand to keep him from melting onto the ground.

"Do you remember that, Killua?" she asked, dragging him out of his reverie and back to earth, grinning as she looked at him.

"Hm?" Killua let out, eyes growing wide. "Oh no, did she say something important?! I didn't even realize she was talking because I was too busy watching her-" he stopped mid-thought as he noticed his face heating up at the realization that he had been too busy gazing at Usagi to even register that she was talking to him.

"Killua, are you okay?" Usagi asked him, a puzzled expression on her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine! I was just lost in thought and didn't hear you," he explained, looking away from her reluctantly to regain composure.

"Oh, okay. All I asked was if you remembered that the stars were out like this back on Whale Island when we visited Gon's family," she stated, head tilted up at the sky. Her legs were crossed in front of her as she fell forward into her outstretched hands, catching her face.

"I've always liked looking at the stars, ever since I was younger. Did you ever have anything like that?" she asked, sparking up the conversation again.

Killua turned to face her as he said, "not really, I was always busy with assassination training; my mother didn't want me to get into anything but that, to be honest." He quietly scooted closer to her.

"Oh! Sorry for making you think of that!" Usagi profusely apologized, waving one hand in front of her.

"No, it's fine!" Killua quickly reassured her, waving his arms wildly.